If you are having problems getting into your account, email me (isuquinndog@redbirdfan.net) from the email you signed up with and your username.

Advertising

Site wide announcements
isuquinndog
Site Admin

Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:39 pm

So with the recent donation thing to keep the site open, I'd like to do something else rather than have people donate like that. DP Dough was an advertiser, and I think he would be again but he's too darn busy to get back to me via PM. :D

I'm looking for a LOCAL advertiser, that is releveant to RBF. I would not charge much, but give you one static banner ad at the top of the page. If there are multiple, I'd rotate them. I have no idea what to charge and I haven't done ads on this new forum software but I'd like to try with someone if you are willing to work with me.

You can email me at isuquinndog (at) redbirdfan . net
LET'S WIN THIS GAME!

BirdsEyeView
Freshman

Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:57 am

isuquinndog wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:39 pm
So with the recent donation thing to keep the site open, I'd like to do something else rather than have people donate like that. DP Dough was an advertiser, and I think he would be again but he's too darn busy to get back to me via PM. :D

I'm looking for a LOCAL advertiser, that is releveant to RBF. I would not charge much, but give you one static banner ad at the top of the page. If there are multiple, I'd rotate them. I have no idea what to charge and I haven't done ads on this new forum software but I'd like to try with someone if you are willing to work with me.

You can email me at isuquinndog (at) redbirdfan . net
Become a part of the Google ad network. Read how here (easier than selling space yourself)...

https://www.google.com/adsense/start/#/ ... ctive=none

isuquinndog
Site Admin

Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:57 am

Yeah, but I can't guarantee those are local ads, right? I don't want an ad for like McDonalds. I want local businesses, if possible.
LET'S WIN THIS GAME!

BirdsEyeView
Freshman

Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:39 pm

isuquinndog wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:57 am
Yeah, but I can't guarantee those are local ads, right? I don't want an ad for like McDonalds. I want local businesses, if possible.
Your choice...

Be selective and work to find a business partner and only one stream of revenue

or

Use Google ad network - which targets geographically (and sometimes behaviorally), but could be a large local business included. This option is simple and a higher revenue stream for your site with lots of different advertisers. Worth consideration if anything.

Redbirdwarrior
Sophomore

Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:18 pm

I own a company, but it is a 501c3 and in Lockport. Not really a ton of business sense.

isuquinndog
Site Admin

Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:47 pm

Redbirdwarrior wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:18 pm
I own a company, but it is a 501c3 and in Lockport. Not really a ton of business sense.
Thanks man, I understand that.
LET'S WIN THIS GAME!

• Information