If you are having problems getting into your account, email me (isuquinndog@redbirdfan.net) from the email you signed up with and your username.

2019 - Idrissa Bivens, 6-3/180, SG, The Nation Christian Academy

Post Reply

BTbird
Freshman
Posts: 190
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:49 pm

Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:09 am

Would be a good package deal with Abdou Ndiaye. I'd take either.

https://www.prephoops.com/2018/02/noble ... ch-county/

Adunk33
Senior
Posts: 1509
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:08 am

Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:31 pm

Package deal....last name Ndiaye....we've been here before.

User avatar
Bird Friend
Senior
Posts: 1645
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:51 pm

Adunk33 wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:31 pm
Package deal....last name Ndiaye....we've been here before.
Almost. At least these two are from different classes . . .
Image

User avatar
Bird Friend
Senior
Posts: 1645
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Thu May 24, 2018 11:31 pm

Image

Adunk33
Senior
Posts: 1509
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:08 am

Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 am



Headed to Liberty Heights in North Carolina.

RedbirdSoxFan
Junior
Posts: 509
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:31 pm

Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:36 pm

Adunk33 wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 am


Headed to Liberty Heights in North Carolina.
Who pays for this guy to just up & move from Florida to North Carolina? Is there some kind of NCAA violation there?

Adunk33
Senior
Posts: 1509
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:08 am

Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:59 pm

RedbirdSoxFan wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:36 pm
Adunk33 wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 am


Headed to Liberty Heights in North Carolina.
Who pays for this guy to just up & move from Florida to North Carolina? Is there some kind of NCAA violation there?
"Scholarships."

RedbirdSoxFan
Junior
Posts: 509
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:31 pm

Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:39 pm

Adunk33 wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:59 pm
RedbirdSoxFan wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:36 pm
Adunk33 wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 am


Headed to Liberty Heights in North Carolina.
Who pays for this guy to just up & move from Florida to North Carolina? Is there some kind of NCAA violation there?
"Scholarships."
I wasn’t aware that high school kids received scholarships. Thanks Adunk.

MPE773
Freshman
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:12 pm

Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:18 pm

I wouldn’t let my kid anywhere near Mike Woodbury after hearing that tape.

User avatar
Bird Friend
Senior
Posts: 1645
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:06 pm

Image

Jsnhbe1Birds
Senior
Posts: 1296
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:59 pm

Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:13 pm

YES! YES! YES! This is the number one guy I want the 'Birds to get. Even more than Payton. Glad he transferred out of the Nation.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 0 guests