Former Redbirds...

The place to talk Redbird Men's Basketball
Adunk33
Senior
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:08 am

Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:01 am

Bird Friend wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:07 pm
King David to Southern Utah

I'm glad he found somewhere to play. It doesn't seem there was a ton of interest overall but I'm happy for DN.

User avatar
Bird Friend
Senior
Posts: 1235
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:57 pm

Jackie showing Muller some love.

Image

User avatar
Bird Friend
Senior
Posts: 1235
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:02 pm



Happy Birthday, Will. Thanks for blessing ISU with your talents and your leadership.
Image

Humdinger
Senior
Posts: 961
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:04 pm

Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:59 pm

Bird Friend wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:02 pm


Happy Birthday, Will. Thanks for blessing ISU with your talents and your leadership.

:text-+1: :text-yeahthat:

Adunk33
Senior
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:08 am

Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:58 pm

Paris Lee and the Antwerp Giants are headed to the finals.

User avatar
Sanantoniobird
Freshman
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:26 am

Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:01 am

Adunk33 wrote:Paris Lee and the Antwerp Giants are headed to the finals.
It’s pretty exciting! Took my daughter to a playoff game last weekend. Paris is a real leader out there and has gained the confidence of his team, coach and fans in less than a year. He’s backed by some defensive dynamos, and apparently he has the go-ahead from anywhere on the court. He’s easily the best decision-maker on the team. I’m sure you all will be happy to know that he is thriving, and not at all surprised at how well he is doing.

DoubleDeuce
Sophomore
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:46 am

Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:36 am

Sanantoniobird wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:01 am
Adunk33 wrote:Paris Lee and the Antwerp Giants are headed to the finals.
It’s pretty exciting! Took my daughter to a playoff game last weekend. Paris is a real leader out there and has gained the confidence of his team, coach and fans in less than a year. He’s backed by some defensive dynamos, and apparently he has the go-ahead from anywhere on the court. He’s easily the best decision-maker on the team. I’m sure you all will be happy to know that he is thriving, and not at all surprised at how well he is doing.
So, when do we get to add him to the Redbird coaching staff???

Adunk33
Senior
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:08 am

Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:22 am

DoubleDeuce wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:36 am
Sanantoniobird wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:01 am
Adunk33 wrote:Paris Lee and the Antwerp Giants are headed to the finals.
It’s pretty exciting! Took my daughter to a playoff game last weekend. Paris is a real leader out there and has gained the confidence of his team, coach and fans in less than a year. He’s backed by some defensive dynamos, and apparently he has the go-ahead from anywhere on the court. He’s easily the best decision-maker on the team. I’m sure you all will be happy to know that he is thriving, and not at all surprised at how well he is doing.
So, when do we get to add him to the Redbird coaching staff???
Once his pro season is over? Muller IS still looking for another assistant, right?

reggieman
Freshman
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:28 am

Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:00 pm

Re: Deontae Hawkins
Adunk33 wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:27 pm
https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/coll ... story.html

He’s in the process of applying for a waiver for a sixth year of eligibility
It would appear he was denied the waiver
http://bradleyfans.com/vb/showthread.ph ... t825140072

Adunk33
Senior
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:08 am

Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:07 pm

reggieman wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:00 pm
Re: Deontae Hawkins
Adunk33 wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:27 pm
https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/coll ... story.html

He’s in the process of applying for a waiver for a sixth year of eligibility
It would appear he was denied the waiver
http://bradleyfans.com/vb/showthread.ph ... t825140072
That must mean his academics were not where they should have been. I do know he was embracing his sports whatever grad classes. He had posted about them on social media a few times which is a few times more than when he was at ISU.

Best of luck, should have a solid career overseas or hold on to the NBA dream and be a career G-league guy.

https://basketball.realgm.com/info/agen ... essler/726

None of his new agent's clients have contracts.

bombay
Sophomore
Posts: 374
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:49 am

Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:31 pm

DeVaughn Akoon-Purcell is working out for the Nuggets today.

From Katie Winge Twitter.

User avatar
isuquinndog
Site Admin
Posts: 667
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:24 pm
Location: Normal, IL
Contact:

Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:32 am

LET'S WIN THIS GAME!

Adunk33
Senior
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:08 am

Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:20 am



Yak will have to wait a little longer to become a HC. John Beilein is staying at Michigan.

KingO
Freshman
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:47 pm

Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:44 pm

Osiris will be playing for the Eberlein Drive in The Basketball Tournament. Looks to be playing at 12:50pm on June 30th.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BTbird
Freshman
Posts: 151
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:49 pm

Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:21 pm

Mcintosh getting a pre-draft workout for the Trail Blazers.

http://www.nba.com/blazers/june14-pre-draft-workouts

Jigga
Freshman
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:40 pm

Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:12 pm

Zach just left Toronto performing his 8th NBA pre-draft workout in the last 2 weeks. (Golden State, Lakers, OKC, Rockets, Bucks, Timberwolves, Raptors, & Sacramento)

Mikyle worked out with Sixers this week in addition to the Blazers today.

I follow D Knight on instagram he had a small fire at his residence in New Zealand last night, no one was hurt.

This post was inspired by the "Crickets" threads. Not much to talk about as of recent.

User avatar
Redbirdwarrior
Sophomore
Posts: 390
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:46 pm

Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:28 pm

I saw that Jigga posted and I had to show up. Hello there Jigga. I hope you've been well.

Jigga
Freshman
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:40 pm

Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:14 pm

Redbirdwarrior wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:28 pm
I saw that Jigga posted and I had to show up. Hello there Jigga. I hope you've been well.
I appreciate that very welcoming post sir. Everything is good with me.

Hope all is well with you too Redbirdwarrior.


:obscene-smokingpimp:

Adunk33
Senior
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:08 am

Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:24 am



Lofton has "committed" to playing for the Pistons this summer. We'll see if he ends up on a few different teams.

Redbird Alum 2004
Sophomore
Posts: 498
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:45 pm

Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:25 pm

Adunk33 wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:24 am


Lofton has "committed" to playing for the Pistons this summer. We'll see if he ends up on a few different teams.
:lol:

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests