If you are having problems getting into your account, email me (isuquinndog@redbirdfan.net) from the email you signed up with and your username.

Hail the return of TPGUY

The place to talk Redbird Men's Basketball
ricohill
Senior

Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:07 am

Glad to have TP back. I have been on the board since it started and I know he’s a die-hard. He loves ISU basketball as much or more than anyone. Done more than almost anyone to help others enjoy it.

We may have different views now (I was positive until I evaluated Muller’s work the last two years), but I respect his love and passion for ISU. Enjoy the game and hope your health is improving.
Tpguy
Junior

Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:02 am

ricohill wrote:
Glad to have TP back. I have been on the board since it started and I know he’s a die-hard. He loves ISU basketball as much or more than anyone. Done more than almost anyone to help others enjoy it.

We may have different views now (I was positive until I evaluated Muller’s work the last two years), but I respect his love and passion for ISU. Enjoy the game and hope your health is improving.
thanks for that, but we don't always have different views but instead of criticism I like to express mine in humor and sarcasm. I actually feel the same as you about Muller, etc, but still like to give you shit about it. :whistle:
Tpguy
Junior

Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:04 am

Tpguy wrote:
ricohill wrote:

thanks for that, but we don't always have different views but instead of criticism I like to express mine in humor and sarcasm. I actually feel the same as you about Muller, etc, but still like to give you shit about it. :whistle:

It's been a while since I've been back, are the games still at Horton?
jamminjamarsmiley
Sophomore

Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:15 am

Tpguy wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:04 am
Tpguy wrote:
ricohill wrote:

It's been a while since I've been back, are the games still at Horton?
Yes, recently renovated Horton Fieldhouse is awesome!! You should see the cup holders they put in there :D
Rocket Man
Freshman

Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:28 pm

TPGuy is on a roll!
RBFANTOO
Sophomore

Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:59 am

Birdswin wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:58 pm
Yes, I learned several important phrases from TP Guy:
He is #1 in the #2 business!!! And - Going #2 is proof - "That no job is complete until the Paper Work is Done!!!!!!!"
These words are truly "inspirational". Thank you.
Redbird Nation Rising
Rocket Man
Freshman

Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:23 pm

Why didn't the toilet paper cross the road?

Because it was stuck in a crack.
SgtHulka
Senior

Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:27 pm

Nice to see ya again Teep. Thanks for opening a tab at the beer wagon. That was classy
Tpguy
Junior

Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:37 pm

Hulka had gained all the weight I had lost

Surprise of the night Doug Sutton stopped by, came in all the way from San Diego. He's the only honest one on this board that uses his real name and always a good poster. He should post more often. I don't know if he stayed for the game or just bought a ticket to come in and see me.

I think this team is the real deal.
Adunk33
Senior

Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:01 pm

Glad you made it to a game, TP. It’s been too long since we were eating At Tao in Vegas! Sorry I missed you today!
redbirdron1
Freshman

Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:02 am

Per TP - this team being The Real Deal......

The group is very likeable and for Dan's previous 7 years the ball control issues
always left me with doubts. Every single year, even when we had Paris running the show
you could always count on McIntosh to punt one into the stands during crunch time. Over
and over it was so predictable that our boys would do something, well.....not smart.

To TP's point - they seem to have savvy and composure. Got some talent and upside.

Torres is an eye opener to many as we just haven't seen that type of PG since Dan started his run.
Fisher is better than he's showing, TB and Chas must get healthy and we need to be patient with our
gifted freshman. Lot of good stuff going on with this group. Jones hasn't hurt the cause as our
kids look for the open man and square up much better on their shots - he's an intangible at this point
but performance passes the eye test so far this year.

Go Birds!!!
gobirds85
Junior

Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:58 am

SgtHulka wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:27 pm
Nice to see ya again Teep. Thanks for opening a tab at the beer wagon. That was classy
Of course it was classy. That's the $$$ he owes me for skipping out in Vegas. Dang you, TP!!!
Rocket Man
Freshman

Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:50 pm

Why did the toilet paper roll down the hill?

To get to the bottom.