If you are having problems getting into your account, email me (isuquinndog@redbirdfan.net) from the email you signed up with and your username.

2019 Interest - based on tweets and follows

Adunk33
Senior
Posts: 2103
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:08 am

Wed May 15, 2019 8:22 am

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times. They TYPE of player/person we are recruiting is changing. If I remember correctly, Aaron Holmes was Rey's AAU or high school coach. If the two are cut from the same cloth, I'm sold.
DannyCooksey
Senior
Posts: 762
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:27 pm

Wed May 15, 2019 8:51 am

quick release. nice looking shot.
Metamoron
Sophomore
Posts: 279
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:31 pm

Wed May 15, 2019 3:00 pm

Is it just me or does it seem that recently the best way to get a recruit is to keep this board from knowing about it?

:D
cubird
Sophomore
Posts: 323
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:01 am

Wed May 15, 2019 7:46 pm

Academics? Not like we haven"t had issues b4 :shock:
Redbird Alum 2004
Senior
Posts: 862
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:45 pm

Wed May 15, 2019 10:50 pm

Metamoron wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:00 pm
Is it just me or does it seem that recently the best way to get a recruit is to keep this board from knowing about it?

:D
Or keep the recruits from knowing about this board.
BTbird
Sophomore
Posts: 287
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:49 pm

Thu May 16, 2019 11:30 am

Redbird Alum 2004 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 10:50 pm
Metamoron wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:00 pm
Is it just me or does it seem that recently the best way to get a recruit is to keep this board from knowing about it?

:D
Or keep the recruits from knowing about this board.
:text-+1:
Adunk33
Senior
Posts: 2103
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:08 am

Fri May 17, 2019 5:52 am

Seems Rhode Island is making a late push for Greenlee and Mitchell.
PurpleRedbird
Freshman
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:17 pm

Fri May 17, 2019 8:23 am

I would be okay with Reeves, Gassman if he will come back for a scholarship for one year. With two new assistants who have proven recruiting chops, I would like to have at least 3 open for 2020. Would certainly be happy with either of these 2 as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Redbird Alum 2004
Senior
Posts: 862
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:45 pm

Fri May 17, 2019 10:26 pm

So Greenlee or Mitchell? If we can land one which one do you guys want?
Redbird222
Junior
Posts: 585
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:33 pm

Fri May 17, 2019 11:33 pm

Redbird Alum 2004 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 10:26 pm
So Greenlee or Mitchell? If we can land one which one do you guys want?
First choice Greenlee but I would take Mitchell
Adunk33
Senior
Posts: 2103
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:08 am

Sat May 18, 2019 7:46 am

Redbird Alum 2004 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 10:26 pm
So Greenlee or Mitchell? If we can land one which one do you guys want?
Mitchell. Cut from the same cloth as Rey. Very positive, smart kid with a ton of upside. He can score on all 3 levels but is pass first and defensive minded. Also, I love the idea of having a 6'4 pg in the Valley. Greenlee is a good player too, but I just think Mitchell could be a special 4 year player here. He's taking more visits after the dead period. The team is supposed to report back to campus June 16- so Mitchell/Greenlee or any other recruit will be cutting it close if they wait until the dead period is over, which I believe is the end of the month around Memorial Day.
Redbird Alum 2004
Senior
Posts: 862
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:45 pm

Sat May 18, 2019 8:52 am

Adunk33 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 7:46 am
Redbird Alum 2004 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 10:26 pm
So Greenlee or Mitchell? If we can land one which one do you guys want?
Mitchell. Cut from the same cloth as Rey. Very positive, smart kid with a ton of upside. He can score on all 3 levels but is pass first and defensive minded. Also, I love the idea of having a 6'4 pg in the Valley. Greenlee is a good player too, but I just think Mitchell could be a special 4 year player here. He's taking more visits after the dead period. The team is supposed to report back to campus June 16- so Mitchell/Greenlee or any other recruit will be cutting it close if they wait until the dead period is over, which I believe is the end of the month around Memorial Day.
My gut was saying that Mitchell would have the better career at ISU. He seemed to be all in on Redbird Twitter and if he has the same passion and smarts as Rey then I am all in.

How do you see the depth chart shaking out with who is on the roster and adding in Mitchell?
Adunk33
Senior
Posts: 2103
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:08 am

Tue May 28, 2019 4:00 pm

HT59 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 11:43 pm
But especially with them losing RS freshman Currie this week, if Badgers don't get the Hauser's don't they really have to come up with some size? Guards they got!
The Hauser's chose different schools. One is headed to Virginia and the other is going to Michigan State.
Post Reply