If you are having problems getting into your account, email me (isuquinndog@redbirdfan.net) from the email you signed up with and your username.

Soccer

The place to talk all other Redbird sports
cubird
Sophomore

Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:27 am

Tough loss Sunday night to the Illini with a 1.5 minute left penalty kick. The Illini had a lot of tall big athletes, but the Birds played physical. Illinois had a whole week to prepare.
JHBird
Senior

Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:05 pm

cubird wrote:
Tough loss Sunday night to the Illini with a 1.5 minute left penalty kick. The Illini had a lot of tall big athletes, but the Birds played physical. Illinois had a whole week to prepare.
Where did they get those big tall athletes! They sure didn't have them a few years ago. Illiniois might be getting better in the big 10. We played pretty well though, and it was a game we could've won. I like that Freshman (#18 Felton). She scored a goal and looked really fast out there. I'm looking to see how she develops. I think we might have a good chance at the MVC this year.
TIMMY
Senior

Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:05 pm

JHBird wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:05 pm
cubird wrote:
Where did they get those big tall athletes! They sure didn't have them a few years ago. Illiniois might be getting better in the big 10. We played pretty well though, and it was a game we could've won. I like that Freshman (#18 Felton). She scored a goal and looked really fast out there. I'm looking to see how she develops. I think we might have a good chance at the MVC this year.
I've been watching Katie Del Fava since she was a kid. She ran track with my daughter in high school. Incredible athlete. Brilliant student. Wonderful parents. Go Kate!
The FOE feature is easily accessible on the top line of your User Control Panel. :D