If you are having problems getting into your account, email me (isuquinndog@redbirdfan.net) from the email you signed up with and your username.

Idowu

The place to talk Redbird Men's Basketball
Post Reply
Adunk33
Senior
Posts: 2255
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:08 am

Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:25 am



Been putting in WORK this summer.
birdsflyhigh
Freshman
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:36 am

Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:58 am

Fantastic to see Rey is putting in the work to keep improving. Think in the near future (maybe even this coming season) he's got a real shot at becoming a monster good BIG in the Valley 8-)

GO YOU REDBIRDS!! :happy-bouncyred:
DoubleDeuce
Junior
Posts: 520
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:46 am

Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:00 am

Phew! I hated seeing the title on this thread knowing most news this time of year about players is bad news. Thanks for sharing!
SgtHulka
Senior
Posts: 1490
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:41 pm

Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:40 am

Pffft. Players don't improve :roll:
DannyCooksey
Senior
Posts: 785
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:27 pm

Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:42 am

I am also guilty of assuming this was bad news. it almost always is.

my hopes for Rey were raised the minute i saw his FT shooting. I think he has a pretty nice shot and could eventually be a kid that shoots 75% or better.

hopefully he has a great summer.
cubird
Sophomore
Posts: 336
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:01 am

Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:02 am

Think I saw T Wills on the court.
Adunk33
Senior
Posts: 2255
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:08 am

Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:19 am

cubird wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:02 am
Think I saw T Wills on the court.
Definitely not.
ChiRedbirdfan
Senior
Posts: 1849
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:48 pm

Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:09 am

DannyCooksey wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:42 am
I am also guilty of assuming this was bad news. it almost always is.

my hopes for Rey were raised the minute i saw his FT shooting. I think he has a pretty nice shot and could eventually be a kid that shoots 75% or better.

hopefully he has a great summer.

Agree fakes news title. Got me too. They all better be busting their booties. That is the standard in D1

I hope Rey’s game time energy and hustle bleed into the ISU hoop culture as that seemed to be sorely lacking for some players (any maybe a coach or two?) the last couple of years. Thanks Muller. Muller is on record that he doesn’t teach hustle so maybe Rey will teach it.
User avatar
Bird Friend
Senior
Posts: 2481
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:22 am

SgtHulka wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:40 am
Pffft. Players don't improve :roll:
Thanks, Muller!
Image
User avatar
RBFANTOO
Sophomore
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:35 am
Location: Anywhere but Bradley

Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:34 am

DoubleDeuce wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:00 am
Phew! I hated seeing the title on this thread knowing most news this time of year about players is bad news. Thanks for sharing!
:text-+1:
Redbird Nation Rising
User avatar
isuquinndog
Site Admin
Posts: 1551
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:24 pm
Location: Normal, IL
Contact:

Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:29 am

I mean, seeing a players last name isn't misleading about anything unless the thread isn't about him.
LET'S WIN THIS GAME!
Adunk33
Senior
Posts: 2255
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:08 am

Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:53 am

isuquinndog wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:29 am
I mean, seeing a players last name isn't misleading about anything unless the thread isn't about him.
Could you please change the thread title to, "THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH REY IDOWU, HE HAS BEEN WORKING HARD THIS SUMMER."
SgtHulka
Senior
Posts: 1490
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:41 pm

Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:35 am

Fake thread! A total witch hunt against HCDM. Sad
User avatar
Bird Friend
Senior
Posts: 2481
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:22 pm

SgtHulka wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:35 am
Fake thread! A total witch hunt against HCDM. Sad
Thanks, Lyons.
Image
Tpguy
Junior
Posts: 649
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:02 pm

Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:51 pm

A little rey of sunshine I hope
User avatar
Bird Friend
Senior
Posts: 2481
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:17 pm

Tpguy wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:51 pm
A little rey of sunshine I hope
Image
Image
Post Reply