If you are having problems getting into your account, email me (isuquinndog@redbirdfan.net) from the email you signed up with and your username.

Booing

The place to talk Redbird Men's Basketball
CaliRdBrd
Senior
Posts: 1047
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:24 pm

Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:13 pm

How about the concept of building a program that actually wins regularly without shitting the bed weekly? My guess is that would eliminate the need to "boo"?
User avatar
Bird Friend
Senior
Posts: 2086
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:50 pm

CaliRdBrd wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:13 pm
How about the concept of building a program that actually wins regularly without shitting the bed weekly? My guess is that would eliminate the need to "boo"?
Booing is never a need.
Image
CaliRdBrd
Senior
Posts: 1047
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:24 pm

Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:56 pm

Is it ok to boo this effort against UNI, from my sofa?
Red Rocker
Freshman
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:22 pm

Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:31 pm

I don’t boo players ever. I will boo effort especially when we are paying for their schooling.

Play your ass off and lose by 20 I will cheer til I can’t speak.

Quit on your teammates, the coach, and your fans and the boos will be heard. You can always give 110% on defense.

Try not to suck is one thing, but play hard damn it.
cpacmel
Senior
Posts: 842
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:29 pm

Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:25 pm

gobirds85 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:08 pm
An email to Dr Dietz would be a good start. While I agree Muller probably isn’t going anywhere, Lyons, on the other hand should be released. He is no longer effective and just wasting our $$$.
So who’s heard back from their email to Dr. Dietz?
HT59
Sophomore
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:58 pm

Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:32 pm

Red Rocker wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:31 pm
I don’t boo players ever. I will boo effort especially when we are paying for their schooling.

Play your ass off and lose by 20 I will cheer til I can’t speak.

Quit on your teammates, the coach, and your fans and the boos will be heard. You can always give 110% on defense.

Try not to suck is one thing, but play hard damn it. :text-+1:
Humdinger
Senior
Posts: 1468
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:04 pm

Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:07 pm

Birdman07 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:50 pm
Yelling at a funeral isn't illegal. If you cross a line at a game you can he ejected or arrested. Ask Greggggggg's wife but regular booing isn't aginst the law even at a funeral. People protest soldiers funerals all the time. You don't have to like it but completely acceptable to do

Yeah. Those really nice people from Topeka KS. Great group.

Good lord, dude. Maybe hit delete on this post.
Humdinger
Senior
Posts: 1468
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:04 pm

Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:10 pm

SgtHulka wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:44 pm

Well. to be honest $5 is like $1 per hair so if you dollar cost average that out to a normally haired person it's a high quality priced haircut

Image

Wow. She's pretty.
Birdman07
Freshman
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:33 am

Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:19 pm

Humdinger wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:07 pm
Birdman07 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:50 pm
Yelling at a funeral isn't illegal. If you cross a line at a game you can he ejected or arrested. Ask Greggggggg's wife but regular booing isn't aginst the law even at a funeral. People protest soldiers funerals all the time. You don't have to like it but completely acceptable to do

Yeah. Those really nice people from Topeka KS. Great group.

Good lord, dude. Maybe hit delete on this post.
I'm not sticking up for the westboro baptist church just saying it isn't illegal. We don't have to like it but they're within their right just like the people booing. Shouldn't even be a discussion. Booing is fundamentally okay.
SgtHulka
Senior
Posts: 1315
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:41 pm

Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:01 am

Birdman07 wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:19 pm
Humdinger wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:07 pm
Birdman07 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:50 pm
Yelling at a funeral isn't illegal. If you cross a line at a game you can he ejected or arrested. Ask Greggggggg's wife but regular booing isn't aginst the law even at a funeral. People protest soldiers funerals all the time. You don't have to like it but completely acceptable to do

Yeah. Those really nice people from Topeka KS. Great group.

Good lord, dude. Maybe hit delete on this post.
I'm not sticking up for the westboro baptist church just saying it isn't illegal. We don't have to like it but they're within their right just like the people booing. Shouldn't even be a discussion. Booing is fundamentally okay.
This post sucks
RedbirdSoxFan
Junior
Posts: 689
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:31 pm

Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:38 am

SgtHulka wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:01 am
Birdman07 wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:19 pm
Humdinger wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:07 pm



Yeah. Those really nice people from Topeka KS. Great group.

Good lord, dude. Maybe hit delete on this post.
I'm not sticking up for the westboro baptist church just saying it isn't illegal. We don't have to like it but they're within their right just like the people booing. Shouldn't even be a discussion. Booing is fundamentally okay.
This post sucks
boooooo!
4thRowRedbird
Freshman
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:09 pm

Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:36 am

Where do we stand on showing up to the game with paper bags with eye holes cut out?
DoubleDeuce
Sophomore
Posts: 463
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:46 am

Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:47 am

4thRowRedbird wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:36 am
Where do we stand on showing up to the game with paper bags with eye holes cut out?
No chance, my hair defines me...it would be a crime against society to cover it up. Post a pic and I'll determine if your head is bag-able.
ricohill
Senior
Posts: 1215
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:00 pm

Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:28 am

4thRowRedbird wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:36 am
Where do we stand on showing up to the game with paper bags with eye holes cut out?
Unlike some I get the humor in this post (and I find it funny). So I am not really replying to you.

I am pretty hard on this team and coaching staff, but booing on senior day is dumb IMO. You want to boo on Wednesday or boo when they say Dan Muller, I say go for it. As frustrating as this senior group has been, I think you let them have their day for coming to ISU and hope they have some pride and win on senior day.

I still argue the the let down of this season is more on the coaching staff than the players anyway. You can't teach poor offensive and defensive mechanics and expect them to overcome it.
User avatar
TIMMY
Senior
Posts: 834
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:28 pm
Location: 1050 W Addison

Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:24 pm

They don't teach poor mechanics. Come on.
Image
DBird
Sophomore
Posts: 238
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:21 am

Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:42 pm

TIMMY wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:24 pm
They don't teach poor mechanics. Come on.
:text-+1:
Seriously Timmy! I can't believe some of the comments here lately!!
User avatar
BirdGrad2011
Freshman
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:26 pm

Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:04 am

Did TPGuy boo Lloyd?
Formerly ISUBirds89
User avatar
TIMMY
Senior
Posts: 834
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:28 pm
Location: 1050 W Addison

Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:44 am

No. People were much more refined back in the day.
Image
Image
Tpguy
Junior
Posts: 631
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:02 pm

Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:12 pm

BirdGrad2011 wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:04 am
Did TPGuy boo Lloyd?
Only when we had lunch together
Post Reply