If you are having problems getting into your account, email me (isuquinndog@redbirdfan.net) from the email you signed up with and your username.

Here we go again...

The place to talk Redbird Men's Basketball
Santa Cason
Sophomore
Posts: 260
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:21 pm

Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:20 pm

ISU FAN 1 wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:45 am
Again, I’m good with whatever Muller decides. He has more details on the incident, and seems to have a good moral compass. I trust Dan to do the right thing.
Yup. If what I heard is true, this whole thing is a complete joke and there’s no reason for him not to be participating with the team.

Retire 12
Sophomore
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:54 pm

Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:42 pm

Santa Cason wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:20 pm
ISU FAN 1 wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:45 am
Again, I’m good with whatever Muller decides. He has more details on the incident, and seems to have a good moral compass. I trust Dan to do the right thing.
Yup. If what I heard is true, this whole thing is a complete joke and there’s no reason for him not to be participating with the team.
What you heard is absolutely true then.

Tpguy
Sophomore
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:02 pm

Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:29 pm

If Millik spends any jail time, I wonder if he can get me an autograph from Bill Cosby

ISUBird
Freshman
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:18 am

Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:13 pm

Isn't what he did a hit and run?

bombay
Sophomore
Posts: 453
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:49 am

Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:13 pm

ISUBird wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:13 pm
Isn't what he did a hit and run?
What - specifically - did he do?

User avatar
Sanantoniobird
Freshman
Posts: 158
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:26 am

Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:51 am

Dave99 wrote:Doing the right thing regardless of how it looks to those who don't have the facts yet builds a good reputation. Continuing to punish a player who you believe doesn't deserve further punishment in order to look good to outsiders constructs a fake reputation that easily crumbles. Making decisions based on how others will view them is letting others make those decisions for you. I trust Coach Muller's judgment and I'm glad he's doing what he believes is right. If people who support other schools don't like it, I don't care.
Well stated.

ISUBird
Freshman
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:18 am

Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:28 am

bombay wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:13 pm
ISUBird wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:13 pm
Isn't what he did a hit and run?
What - specifically - did he do?
That's just what it sounds like from this.
isuquinndog wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:09 am
Milik Yarbrough, 22, of Normal was charged as of Sept. 12, 2018, with failure to provide information and render aid in an injury-related accident. He was released on $1,500 bond. According to a Normal police report, Yarbrough's vehicle allegedly struck a woman at 2:27 a.m. Sept. 9 as she stepped into the street in the 300 block of North Fell Avenue.

Jsnhbe1Birds
Senior
Posts: 1348
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:59 pm

Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:51 am

ISUBird wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:28 am
bombay wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:13 pm
ISUBird wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:13 pm
Isn't what he did a hit and run?
What - specifically - did he do?
That's just what it sounds like from this.
isuquinndog wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:09 am
Milik Yarbrough, 22, of Normal was charged as of Sept. 12, 2018, with failure to provide information and render aid in an injury-related accident. He was released on $1,500 bond. According to a Normal police report, Yarbrough's vehicle allegedly struck a woman at 2:27 a.m. Sept. 9 as she stepped into the street in the 300 block of North Fell Avenue.
I bet next time when Milik asks for his money she gives him his money.

Redbird222
Sophomore
Posts: 367
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:33 pm

Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:03 am

I believe he either didn't stop, didn't provide identification, or reasonable assistance. However, the fact that this is charged as a misdemeanor and not a felony sheds some light on the severity of the injuries and/or his actions ... especially if they had two passengers come forward per the story. Otherwise it would have been charged as a felony. Nevertheless, based on the charges (assuming valid), he failed to do one of the previously mentioned activities.

Jsnhbe1Birds
Senior
Posts: 1348
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:59 pm

Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:32 am

Redbird222 wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:03 am
I believe he either didn't stop, didn't provide identification, or reasonable assistance. However, the fact that this is charged as a misdemeanor and not a felony sheds some light on the severity of the injuries and/or his actions ... especially if they had two passengers come forward per the story. Otherwise it would have been charged as a felony. Nevertheless, based on the charges (assuming valid), he failed to do one of the previously mentioned activities.
On public access its charged under traffic not even criminal misdemeanor.

bombay
Sophomore
Posts: 453
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:49 am

Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:42 am

ISUBird wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:28 am
bombay wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:13 pm
ISUBird wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:13 pm
Isn't what he did a hit and run?
What - specifically - did he do?
That's just what it sounds like from this.
isuquinndog wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:09 am
Milik Yarbrough, 22, of Normal was charged as of Sept. 12, 2018, with failure to provide information and render aid in an injury-related accident. He was released on $1,500 bond. According to a Normal police report, Yarbrough's vehicle allegedly struck a woman at 2:27 a.m. Sept. 9 as she stepped into the street in the 300 block of North Fell Avenue.

Thanks. I've read that, too, and still not entirely sure what happened. I'm going to trust Dan's judgment until more detail comes to light.

Adunk33
Senior
Posts: 1557
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:08 am

Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:36 am

Yesterday was Milik's hearing. Not sure of the outcome or any specifics other than what is publicly available on the county clerk's cite.

Would have thought a Pantagraph reporter would make an appearance if it was an open court. Who knows, maybe Tornado was there.

SgtHulka
Senior
Posts: 945
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:41 pm

Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:03 pm

Adunk33 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:36 am
Yesterday was Milik's hearing. Not sure of the outcome or any specifics other than what is publicly available on the county clerk's cite.

Would have thought a Pantagraph reporter would make an appearance if it was an open court. Who knows, maybe Tornado was there.
Here are his notes
Image
Only ISU Chess Club can take ISU Basketball where it needs to go
Image

User avatar
BirdGrad2011
Freshman
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:26 pm

Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:17 pm

Adunk33 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:36 am
Yesterday was Milik's hearing. Not sure of the outcome or any specifics other than what is publicly available on the county clerk's cite.

Would have thought a Pantagraph reporter would make an appearance if it was an open court. Who knows, maybe Tornado was there.
Another hearing set for December per county site.
Formerly ISUBirds89

Post Reply
  • Information