If you are having problems getting into your account, email me (isuquinndog@redbirdfan.net) from the email you signed up with and your username.

vs UNI 1/8/19, 7 pm, NBC Chicago

The place to talk Redbird Men's Basketball
V Boy
Junior
Posts: 672
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:05 pm

Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:44 pm

UNI 21
ISU 22

Tallest midget.
Redbird Alum 2004
Senior
Posts: 862
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:45 pm

Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:08 pm

Chastain leads the way again with his energy and defense. Image

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

V Boy
Junior
Posts: 672
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:05 pm

Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:13 pm

Waiting to take my son to practice. Thought I would check out the Birds. First 4 mins. Fayne has touched the ball once I think. On an offensive rebound.
Redbirdfan21
Sophomore
Posts: 394
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:22 pm
Location: Springfield, IL
Contact:

Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:18 pm

Why is Jefferson wearing a Fukudome headband?
User avatar
Bird Friend
Senior
Posts: 2380
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:21 pm

Redbirdfan21 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:18 pm
Why is Jefferson wearing a Fukudome headband?
Ninja in training.
Image
birdlife
Sophomore
Posts: 240
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:37 pm

Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:22 pm

Redbirdfan21 wrote:Why is Jefferson wearing a Fukudome headband?
Gotta get the mojo back


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Retire 12
Sophomore
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:54 pm

Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:22 pm

I dont understand the man to man. At all.
birdlife
Sophomore
Posts: 240
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:37 pm

Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:23 pm

Retire 12 wrote:I dont understand the man to man. At all.
Was wondering about that as well. Maybe waiting for second half to go zone? But again, why wait?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Bird Friend
Senior
Posts: 2380
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:23 pm

V Boy wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:13 pm
Waiting to take my son to practice. Thought I would check out the Birds. First 4 mins. Fayne has touched the ball once I think. On an offensive rebound.
You can credit UNI’s D for most of that. They’re really overplaying passes to the paint.
Image
RedBirdBallisLife
Freshman
Posts: 163
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:14 pm

Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:28 pm

V Boy wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:13 pm
Waiting to take my son to practice. Thought I would check out the Birds. First 4 mins. Fayne has touched the ball once I think. On an offensive rebound.
11 mins
User avatar
Bird Friend
Senior
Posts: 2380
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:31 pm

RedBirdBallisLife wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:28 pm
V Boy wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:13 pm
Waiting to take my son to practice. Thought I would check out the Birds. First 4 mins. Fayne has touched the ball once I think. On an offensive rebound.
11 mins
Again. Credit UNI. They’re denying the paint. Unless we hit our 3s they’ll do this all nite.
Image
User avatar
Bird Friend
Senior
Posts: 2380
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:38 pm

4 turnovers for Milik.

Jefferson is doing his impression of Key.
Image
V Boy
Junior
Posts: 672
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:05 pm

Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:39 pm

birdlife wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:23 pm
Retire 12 wrote:I dont understand the man to man. At all.
Was wondering about that as well. Maybe waiting for second half to go zone? But again, why wait?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UNI shoots the most 3s in the Valley. Why would we give them good looks? They are probably the easiest team in Valley to guard man to man.
ISU FAN 1
Senior
Posts: 2419
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:04 pm

Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:52 pm

Redbirdfan21 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:18 pm
Why is Jefferson wearing a Fukudome headband?
Bonsai Jeffer-son!

Image
Baltimore Bird
Sophomore
Posts: 296
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:12 pm

Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:55 pm

They s/b easy to guard man to man, but they blow by Hein and Key like they are statues. They they hit the post and back door our guards. This game is not going well. Happy to be down only 1.
Redbirds and Cardinals, A Combination that Makes Sense! GO BIRDS!
Brick
Sophomore
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:51 pm

Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:58 pm

Fayne TWO shots. KEY 5 shots. Key has missed more than Fayne has taken. Jeez!
User avatar
Bird Friend
Senior
Posts: 2380
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:00 pm

No headband for Josh coming out of the lockerroom.
Image
birdlife
Sophomore
Posts: 240
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:37 pm

Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:01 pm

Bird Friend wrote:No headband for Josh coming out of the lockerroom.
Glad to see we’ve made an adjustment


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Bird Friend
Senior
Posts: 2380
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:03 pm

birdlife wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:01 pm
Bird Friend wrote:No headband for Josh coming out of the lockerroom.
Glad to see we’ve made an adjustment


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:text-+1:
Image
Racine Bird 3813
Freshman
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:23 pm

Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:44 pm

Well here we go. 10 pt lead chiseled down to 4 with 1:41 left. Birds need to play tight D and move the ball and not force shots on offense. FT will be important down the stretch.
Post Reply