If you are having problems getting into your account, email me (isuquinndog@redbirdfan.net) from the email you signed up with and your username.

vs. Ole Miss 12/8/18

The place to talk Redbird Men's Basketball
Post Reply
ChiRedbirdfan
Senior
Posts: 1726
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:48 pm

Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:24 pm

ISU FAN 1 wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:20 pm
RedBirdBallisLife wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:12 pm
I really like Jefferson driving to the basket. He gains more confidence every game.
He’s hit at least 3 triples in 6 consecutive games going into tonite. First Redbird to do that in 26 years. Ended that drought!
more worried about the other drought
RedBirdBallisLife
Freshman
Posts: 163
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:14 pm

Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:28 pm

I really wish he just stop. His brick 3's are turnovers.
ChiRedbirdfan
Senior
Posts: 1726
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:48 pm

Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:36 pm

We make a little run and the big tall stiff on the Rebels makes a long 2 pointer. He makes about 1 out of 100 of those shots.
ChiRedbirdfan
Senior
Posts: 1726
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:48 pm

Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:36 pm

RedBirdBallisLife wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:28 pm
I really wish he just stop. His brick 3's are turnovers.
who?
redbirds2000
Sophomore
Posts: 243
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:02 pm

Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:39 pm

ChiRedbirdfan wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:36 pm
RedBirdBallisLife wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:28 pm
I really wish he just stop. His brick 3's are turnovers.
who?
Evans... brutal.
ChiRedbirdfan
Senior
Posts: 1726
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:48 pm

Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:40 pm

Yarbrough stuffing the stat sheet again.
ChiRedbirdfan
Senior
Posts: 1726
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:48 pm

Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:45 pm

Ole Miss giving ISU more than a chance to win this game.
RedBirdBallisLife
Freshman
Posts: 163
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:14 pm

Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:45 pm

Idk about you guys but seeing all those players in street clothes on the bench makes me so mad
V Boy
Junior
Posts: 671
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:05 pm

Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:46 pm

Evans and Copeland really can’t get separation. And any time Chastain, Gassman on court Ole Miss exposes them.

Tinsley MIA.

Whoever talks about Redbirds talent being great I think it overstating.

ISU has 2 players who have any type of advantage.

Only silver lining is Valley is so much worse than anyone thought it won’t be exposed so badly.
redbirds2000
Sophomore
Posts: 243
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:02 pm

Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:48 pm

Do we have a set play to get someone a 3?
RedBirdBallisLife
Freshman
Posts: 163
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:14 pm

Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:50 pm

It's like they are giving is this W on a silver platter and we can't capitalize!!! Wtf
ChiRedbirdfan
Senior
Posts: 1726
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:48 pm

Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:50 pm

both teams absolutely cold down the stretch
User avatar
Bird Friend
Senior
Posts: 2276
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:51 pm

redbirds2000 wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:48 pm
Do we have a set play to get someone a 3?
All of them.
Image
RedBirdBallisLife
Freshman
Posts: 163
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:14 pm

Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:53 pm

An airball 3 after a turnover. Really???
ChiRedbirdfan
Senior
Posts: 1726
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:48 pm

Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:54 pm

RedBirdBallisLife wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:45 pm
Idk about you guys but seeing all those players in street clothes on the bench makes me so mad
I have beat that drum before about not having enough available players. Makes sense if you are in totally rebuild mode but not when you think you have an NCAA tournament worthy team.
ChiRedbirdfan
Senior
Posts: 1726
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:48 pm

Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:56 pm

Bird Friend wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:51 pm
redbirds2000 wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:48 pm
Do we have a set play to get someone a 3?
All of them.
lol
V Boy
Junior
Posts: 671
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:05 pm

Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:58 pm

Ole Miss is not good
ChiRedbirdfan
Senior
Posts: 1726
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:48 pm

Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:58 pm

better performance tonight but a game ISU could have and should have won given how Ole Miss played down the stretch.
Last edited by ChiRedbirdfan on Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redbirds2000
Sophomore
Posts: 243
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:02 pm

Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:58 pm

ChiRedbirdfan wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:54 pm
RedBirdBallisLife wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:45 pm
Idk about you guys but seeing all those players in street clothes on the bench makes me so mad
I have beat that drum before about not having enough available players. Makes sense if you are in totally rebuild mode but not when you think you have an NCAA tournament worthy team.
The upside is they will all be in uniform next year and we will get to make the excuse for the first 20 games about how they are adjusting because they sat out for a year.
Trey_Guidry4three
Sophomore
Posts: 247
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:51 pm

Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:00 pm

Ole miss just played better tonight. Seemed like they never missed a shot
Post Reply