If you are having problems getting into your account, email me (isuquinndog@redbirdfan.net) from the email you signed up with and your username.

Time to add M/W HOCKEY to a official sports Level.

The place to talk all other Redbird sports
Post Reply
User avatar
crazzymark
Sophomore
Posts: 396
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:06 pm

Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:32 am

The program is getting recruits nationally and have a great home ice venue .(Downtown Bloomington Arena) As well, ISU needs to add W/M Lacrosse, W Equestrian and W Field Hockey. Due to Prop 9, Men's Soccer is not going to happen.... that sucks because Soccer is going to be the #1 sport to the college age students soon. Well maybe Woman's Lacrosse only and adding W Rugby will allow M Soccer to happen. All about numbers.....
User avatar
TIMMY
Senior
Posts: 1429
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:28 pm
Location: 1050 W Addison

Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:01 pm

Pickleball is the fastest growing sport in the U.S.
The FOE feature is easily accessible on the top line of your User Control Panel. :D
DBird
Sophomore
Posts: 282
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:21 am

Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:08 pm

TIMMY wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:01 pm
Pickleball is the fastest growing sport in the U.S.
Love playing it!!
User avatar
TIMMY
Senior
Posts: 1429
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:28 pm
Location: 1050 W Addison

Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:29 am

DBird wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:08 pm
TIMMY wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:01 pm
Pickleball is the fastest growing sport in the U.S.
Love playing it!!
Well then.... :think: Sounds like a plan!!!
The FOE feature is easily accessible on the top line of your User Control Panel. :D
User avatar
isuquinndog
Site Admin
Posts: 1748
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:24 pm
Location: Normal, IL
Contact:

Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:48 pm

Played pickleball in high school PE. It was the worst.
LET'S WIN THIS GAME!
Seven
Freshman
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:36 am

Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:07 am

https://news.psu.edu/story/149402/2012/ ... 02-million

Took $102 million to establish Penn St hockey and become instantly competitive. Fun sport but outrageously expensive to establish at the D1 level.
MadBird
Senior
Posts: 800
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:50 pm
Location: Madison, Wisconsin

Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:59 am

Seven wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:07 am
https://news.psu.edu/story/149402/2012/ ... 02-million

Took $102 million to establish Penn St hockey and become instantly competitive. Fun sport but outrageously expensive to establish at the D1 level.
This.

Plus, I don't wanna jump in with the "all is lost" fire Lyons crowd, but geez, let's get our main deal (altho I don't mean to slight our FB program) straightened out before we jump into a new winter sport with no natural rivals that will be playing off-campus, etc. etc.
Post Reply