If you are having problems getting into your account, email me (isuquinndog@redbirdfan.net) from the email you signed up with and your username.

OT: Former Players

The place to talk Redbird Football

Moderator: Football Moderators

topiarydan
Freshman
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:09 pm

Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:36 pm

Liedtke makes it. Wow nice showing so far for the Birds - hopefully Lee and Bello get picked up elsewhere or added to practice squads

topiarydan
Freshman
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:09 pm

Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:31 pm

As for 9/3

O'Shaunnasey (Jags) - made

D Harris (Cincy) - IR for first 4 games
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... ris-on-ir/

Harris (Denver) - made
C Meredith (Saints) - made
Palmer (Titans) - IR entire year
Lietdke -(Bucs) - made
BJ Bello (Cardinals) - signed to Practice Squad
Cam Lee (Free Agent) - was hoping Ravens would sign him to PS but went with Siragusa's kid

cubird
Sophomore
Posts: 208
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:01 am

Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:31 pm

And Colton Underwood leaves another Bachelor in Paradise resort crying. There's no crying in football!

Adunk33
Senior
Posts: 1510
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:08 am

Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:16 am

cubird wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:31 pm
And Colton Underwood leaves another Bachelor in Paradise resort crying. There's no crying in football!
Apparently, he is the headliner on the next season of whatever the show is. So, he'll be fine, Im sure.

topiarydan
Freshman
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:09 pm

Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:27 am

The next David Hasselhoff?

User avatar
isuquinndog
Site Admin
Posts: 926
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:24 pm
Location: Normal, IL
Contact:

Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:08 pm

Colton is the next Bachelor, so he's the main person on the show eliminating women trying to find the one. I don't watch it, but good for him I guess. It's a living.
LET'S WIN THIS GAME!

Adunk33
Senior
Posts: 1510
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:08 am

Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:18 pm

isuquinndog wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:08 pm
Colton is the next Bachelor, so he's the main person on the show eliminating women trying to find the one. I don't watch it, but good for him I guess. It's a living.
And at the end... his non-monetary prize (assuming there is one with endorsements and what-not) is some very dramatic, over emotional female with a broken past and a desperate need for attention. He's a nice guy, I'll root for him and ask my soon-to-be wife how he does.

RedbirdSoxFan
Junior
Posts: 509
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:31 pm

Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:13 pm

Cam Meredith 11 Yard TD reception.

User avatar
TreRoberson4Heisman
Sophomore
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:56 pm

Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:17 pm

Tyree Horton is at DII powerhouse Grand Valley State

User avatar
Virginia Redbird
Sophomore
Posts: 253
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:51 pm
Location: Chesapeake, Virginia

Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:59 am

TreRoberson4Heisman wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:17 pm
Tyree Horton is at DII powerhouse Grand Valley State
Best of luck to him. Too bad it did not work out with the Redbirds but he brings some baggage...obviously. Maybe he has learned and put it behind him.

https://gvsulakers.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=7900
“When you have great players, playing great, well that’s great football!”
John Madden

MadBird
Sophomore
Posts: 452
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:50 pm
Location: Madison, Wisconsin

Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:43 am

Virginia Redbird wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:59 am
TreRoberson4Heisman wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:17 pm
Tyree Horton is at DII powerhouse Grand Valley State
Best of luck to him. Too bad it did not work out with the Redbirds but he brings some baggage...obviously. Maybe he has learned and put it behind him.

https://gvsulakers.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=7900
He's into Zach Lofton territory now, isn't he? 4 schools in 5 years, or something like that? :D

fourthandshort
Senior
Posts: 1590
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:06 pm

Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:05 am

MadBird wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:43 am
Virginia Redbird wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:59 am
TreRoberson4Heisman wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:17 pm
Tyree Horton is at DII powerhouse Grand Valley State
Best of luck to him. Too bad it did not work out with the Redbirds but he brings some baggage...obviously. Maybe he has learned and put it behind him.

https://gvsulakers.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=7900
He's into Zach Lofton territory now, isn't he? 4 schools in 5 years, or something like that? :D
Tried to go FBS, not sure what happened ... but obviously something is not quite right. On the other hand, I believe he got his degree from ISU and would have been playing as graduate. So he's trying to do that right at least .. so good for him on that more important note.
Redbird Nation Rising ... Fans and donors need to get on board !!


User avatar
saxman210
Sophomore
Posts: 344
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:08 pm
Location: Lombard, IL
Contact:

Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:07 am

BRMM 2003-2006

twitter.com/saxman210

fourthandshort
Senior
Posts: 1590
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:06 pm

Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:00 am

congrats to BJ Bello for making practice squad ... some of you will recall I've made a big deal about Bello making NFL roster in past. I love his story ... couldn't get on the field at U of F-ing I for 4 years, transfers to SIU, starts, gets NFL tryout, makes Browns game roster and 2 deep. Amazing story of perseverence !!!

Way to go BJ Bello !!!
Redbird Nation Rising ... Fans and donors need to get on board !!

fourthandshort
Senior
Posts: 1590
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:06 pm

Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:01 am

saxman210 wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:07 am
Best wishes to Cam Meredith ... sounds minor, maybe just a meniscus ?? Hope he gets heathy and back on field soon.
Redbird Nation Rising ... Fans and donors need to get on board !!

User avatar
isuquinndog
Site Admin
Posts: 926
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:24 pm
Location: Normal, IL
Contact:

Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:48 am

Another knee injury? Yikes.
LET'S WIN THIS GAME!

User avatar
TreRoberson4Heisman
Sophomore
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:56 pm

Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:26 pm

Tyree Horton 62 total tackles, 7.5 TFL, .5 sacks and 1 FF at Grand Valley State this season.

Big what could have been for RBF this year

bombay
Sophomore
Posts: 423
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:49 am

Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:50 pm

Evelyn Rochelle Harris was born 11/23 to Mr and Mrs Shelby Harris.

REDBIRD FAN 77
Freshman
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:16 pm

Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:31 pm

Shelby Harris picked off Big Ben to seal the victory for Denver. Hopefully they sign him to a nice deal at the end of the year.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests