If you are having problems getting into your account, email me (isuquinndog@redbirdfan.net) from the email you signed up with and your username.

James O'Shaughnessy

The place to talk Redbird Football

Moderator: Football Moderators

Redbirdwarrior
Junior

Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:43 pm

https://www.jaguars.com/video/jaguars-n ... 18-yard-td

JOS is having himself a solid couple of games and is becoming Gardner Minshew's go-to red zone target. This play was designed specifically for James, so that tells you he is an important part of this new offense in Jacksonville.

2 TD in 2 weeks.
Adunk33
Senior

Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:45 pm

He's come a long way since the kid that got rocked in a game of pickup basketball on the court at Redbird Arena. :lol: I'm happy for James! Got the chance to spend some time with he and his dad throughout the years and in Frisco. Great family!
DannyCooksey
Senior

Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:13 pm

Adunk33 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:45 pm
He's come a long way since the kid that got rocked in a game of pickup basketball on the court at Redbird Arena. :lol: I'm happy for James! Got the chance to spend some time with he and his dad throughout the years and in Frisco. Great family!
I used to do business with his dad. Broke bread with him many times. Great guy. He used to talk about his kids a lot and I used to talk about ISU a lot. i laughed when i saw that he signed with us.

If he's anything like his Dad he's a great guy.

Sr played hoops at Drake and then finished at DePaul. big dude. Great to see the son having great success in the NFL.

I believe Shag has started in Jax since week 2.
fourthandshort
Senior

Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:20 pm

Good for James ... great young man and football player. I think I met his dad once or twice ... just a terrible cornhole player. :mrgreen:
Redbird Nation Rising ... Fans and donors need to get on board !!
Birdswin
Sophomore

Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:05 pm

Sounds like he needs to be on someone's fantasy team roster?