If you are having problems getting into your account, email me (isuquinndog@redbirdfan.net) from the email you signed up with and your username.

SDSU coach arrested for DUI

The place to talk Redbird Football

Moderator: Football Moderators

isuquinndog
Site Admin

Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:53 pm

LET'S WIN THIS GAME!

MadBird
Sophomore

Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:09 pm

For God's sake, don't they deliver pizzas in Brookings!!???

StLRedbird
Sophomore

Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:24 am

I can't get through my taxes without an adult beverage, either. Actually, now that I think about it, I would expect a D-I coaches finances to be too complicated for TurboTax, but what do I know?

fourthandshort
Senior

Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:50 pm

Coach Stig runs a great classy football program .. but this looks like he has an issue to address. Not good with story changing between a "little wine on an empty stomach" to police report indicating he was very drunk from popular kids drink, Joose (energy/alcohol) and he wound up putting his car in a ditch. Could have killed someone.

Between this, QB Christion's implosion (6 picks, 3 lost fumbles, 5 sacks) in semi's against JMU, and then huge losses to their offense (studs WR Weineke, TE Goedert, RB Mangarelli) ... SDSU may be in for a rough year. According to Massey, SDSU has finished the last 6 seasons ranked somewhere in top 8 .. heck of a run, we'll see if they can overcome these distractions and losses.
Redbird Nation Rising ... Fans and donors need to get on board !!

Schee12
Freshman

Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:16 am

Sadly, the performance wasn’t up to the expectation in my opinion. Coming on to the case, I asked my friend who works for a DUI lawyer and he told me that nothing much would be done and the case will get tossed up when out of public memory.

• Information