Page 16 of 23

Re: Former Redbirds...

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:06 am
by bb fan
Wish I could have seen the game. Keep us posted on when O plays again.

Re: Former Redbirds...

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:09 am
by Adunk33
bb fan wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:06 am
Wish I could have seen the game. Keep us posted on when O plays again.
Tonight. 8 p.m. ESPN.

Re: Former Redbirds...

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:15 am
by Humdinger
Adunk33 wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:09 am
bb fan wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:06 am
Wish I could have seen the game. Keep us posted on when O plays again.
Tonight. 8 p.m. ESPN.

BTW - tonight is the WINNER TAKE ALL game. 2M Bones.

Re: Former Redbirds...

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:21 am
by Adunk33
Humdinger wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:15 am
Adunk33 wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:09 am
bb fan wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:06 am
Wish I could have seen the game. Keep us posted on when O plays again.
Tonight. 8 p.m. ESPN.

BTW - tonight is the WINNER TAKE ALL game. 2M Bones.
YES SIR- O is due for $135k if they get the win. Pretty nice pay day.

Re: Former Redbirds...

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:29 pm
by Bird Friend
Jerome Randle may be the star on O's team . . . but O was the heart and soul of the team last night. They don't win without O. His hustle plays in the 2nd half were the difference.

Re: Former Redbirds...

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:15 pm
by Redbird222
Another Pay Day for a former Redbird ... Zeisloft will be playing in Italy. Make sure you translate the announcement to English ...


Re: Former Redbirds...

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:51 pm
by Bird Friend
Redbird222 wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:15 pm
Another Pay Day for a former Redbird ... Zeisloft will be playing in Italy. Make sure you translate the announcement to English ...

A very ambitious boy?

Re: Former Redbirds...

Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:47 pm
by Redbirdfanatic
DAP just signed a 2 way deal with the nuggets. Much deserved!

Re: Former Redbirds...

Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:42 am
by Adunk33
Elvis Harvey committed to Nichols State and Reggie Lynch is going pro in Estonia or something.

Re: Former Redbirds...

Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:12 am
by Jsnhbe1Birds
Adunk33 wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:42 am
Elvis Harvey committed to Nichols State and Reggie Lynch is going pro in Estonia or something.
how is he even allowed to leave the country?

Re: Former Redbirds...

Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:30 pm
by Jigga
Sweet ig post...


Re: Former Redbirds...

Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:55 pm
by bombay
What does Devaugn's two way deal mean? The Nuggets stash him in the g-league but can bring him up if they need him?

Re: Former Redbirds...

Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:08 pm
by Jigga
bombay wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:55 pm
What does Devaugn's two way deal mean? The Nuggets stash him in the g-league but can bring him up if they need him?
From what I understand...

$75,000 base pay. If/when they bring him up he gets prorated rookie salary.
They can bring him up for a maximum of 45 days. So he has an opportunity to make about $250,000.

Average g league player makes about $35,000. So it's a better deal then normal.

If they decide to use his services for more than 45 days the contract is restructured to a rookie salary worth like a million or 2.

Re: Former Redbirds...

Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:54 pm
by bombay
Jigga wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:08 pm
bombay wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:55 pm
What does Devaugn's two way deal mean? The Nuggets stash him in the g-league but can bring him up if they need him?
From what I understand...

$75,000 base pay. If/when they bring him up he gets prorated rookie salary.
They can bring him up for a maximum of 45 days. So he has an opportunity to make about $250,000.

Average g league player makes about $35,000. So it's a better deal then normal.

If they decide to use his services for more than 45 days the contract is restructured to a rookie salary worth like a million or 2.
.Thanks.

Re: Former Redbirds...

Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:19 am
by Adunk33
Mikyle headed to Korea to play pro

Re: Former Redbirds...

Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:19 pm
by SoCalRedbird
How do G-League salaries compare to, say, what Paris makes in Belgium or what Osiris made in Turkey?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


Re: Former Redbirds...

Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:49 pm
by BirdFan10
SoCalRedbird wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:19 pm
How do G-League salaries compare to, say, what Paris makes in Belgium or what Osiris made in Turkey?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Probably double or more. But as we have seen with Osiris the salaries can sometimes go unpaid if the club faces financial strife.

Re: Former Redbirds...

Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:09 pm
by Bird Friend
Adunk33 wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:19 am
Mikyle headed to Korea to play pro

Re: Former Redbirds...

Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:16 pm
by fdbird83
Adunk33 wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:19 am
Mikyle headed to Korea to play pro
North or South? :)

Re: Former Redbirds...

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:16 pm
by Tpguy
I'll bet he bombs