If you are having problems getting into your account, email me (isuquinndog@redbirdfan.net) from the email you signed up with and your username.

MVC Injuries

The place to talk Redbird Men's Basketball
McHalesNavy
Freshman
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:46 pm

Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:54 am

Lucas Williamson is out for a prolonged period of time, according to a beat guy on Twitter. Tough loss for Loyola as he leads their defensive efforts. Tough break for LUC, could be a huge plus for us come Saturday.
Formerly known as Birds128
birdlife
Freshman
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:37 pm

Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:58 am

McHalesNavy wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:54 am
Lucas Williamson is out for a prolonged period of time, according to a beat guy on Twitter. Tough loss for Loyola as he leads their defensive efforts. Tough break for LUC, could be a huge plus for us come Saturday.
Adunk33
Senior
Posts: 1672
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:08 am

Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:20 am

birdlife wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:58 am
McHalesNavy wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:54 am
Lucas Williamson is out for a prolonged period of time, according to a beat guy on Twitter. Tough loss for Loyola as he leads their defensive efforts. Tough break for LUC, could be a huge plus for us come Saturday.
Williamson, though a big piece of their team, is not their whole team. It would be much more serious if they lost Krutwig, Custer, or Townes. They have shown this season, the SIU game specifically, they can win without Lucas.
birdlife
Freshman
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:37 pm

Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:36 am

birdlife
Freshman
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:37 pm

Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:34 pm

somehow i missed that Krutwig broke his nose against Drake. played against Valpo with a face mask.
ISU FAN 1
Senior
Posts: 1820
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:04 pm

Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:36 pm

birdlife wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:34 pm
somehow i missed that Krutwig broke his nose against Drake. played against Valpo with a face mask.
Krutwig’s face already didn’t have much going for it.
Trey_Guidry4three
Freshman
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:51 pm

Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:50 pm

ISU FAN 1 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:36 pm
birdlife wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:34 pm
somehow i missed that Krutwig broke his nose against Drake. played against Valpo with a face mask.
Krutwig’s face already didn’t have much going for it.

Right.....
Post Reply