If you are having problems getting into your account, email me (isuquinndog@redbirdfan.net) from the email you signed up with and your username.

Birds @ Loyola

The place to talk Redbird Men's Basketball
Post Reply
stats
Sophomore
Posts: 217
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:52 pm

Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:25 pm

I want to see Krutwig get called for a moving screen.
stats
Sophomore
Posts: 217
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:52 pm

Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:27 pm

Just played it back. Really weak foul call on Tinsley.
WoodlandWarrior
Sophomore
Posts: 390
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:55 pm

Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:30 pm

IMO our last two shots were poor decisions.
User avatar
PubIIDreaming
Sophomore
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:07 pm

Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:31 pm

stats wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:27 pm
Just played it back. Really weak foul call on Tinsley.
Why is he even in the game? I'd much rather see Gassman at this point.
redbirds2000
Sophomore
Posts: 243
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:02 pm

Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:32 pm

stats wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:27 pm
Just played it back. Really weak foul call on Tinsley.
Agree.
ISU FAN 1
Senior
Posts: 2416
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:04 pm

Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:35 pm

PubIIDreaming wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:31 pm
stats wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:27 pm
Just played it back. Really weak foul call on Tinsley.
Why is he even in the game? I'd much rather see Gassman at this point.
Because Muller would rather see Tinsley.
User avatar
Bird Friend
Senior
Posts: 2313
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:36 pm

Evans is determined he’s going to score. Just hoping it’s not going to bite us.
Image
ISU FAN 1
Senior
Posts: 2416
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:04 pm

Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:36 pm

The Birds are teasing us.
Birdman85
Freshman
Posts: 166
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:34 pm

Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:36 pm

Good to see Evans step up and play like a senior today. Kudos to him and Milik. Not sure why Fayne made the trip
User avatar
PubIIDreaming
Sophomore
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:07 pm

Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:36 pm

ISU FAN 1 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:35 pm
PubIIDreaming wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:31 pm
stats wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:27 pm
Just played it back. Really weak foul call on Tinsley.
Why is he even in the game? I'd much rather see Gassman at this point.
Because Muller would rather see Tinsley.
Then Muller is just hard headed.
Sladerunningbear
Sophomore
Posts: 234
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:31 pm

Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:40 pm

PubIIDreaming wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:36 pm
ISU FAN 1 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:35 pm
PubIIDreaming wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:31 pm


Why is he even in the game? I'd much rather see Gassman at this point.
Because Muller would rather see Tinsley.
Then Muller is just hard headed.
Gassman probably got straight A’s.
redbirds2000
Sophomore
Posts: 243
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:02 pm

Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:41 pm

Cut it to 2...Let's sub! Why??
Last edited by redbirds2000 on Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ekeyfanclub
Sophomore
Posts: 218
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:06 pm

Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:41 pm

Evans is having his best game all season. Great sign.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ISU FAN 1
Senior
Posts: 2416
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:04 pm

Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:42 pm

PubIIDreaming wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:36 pm
ISU FAN 1 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:35 pm
PubIIDreaming wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:31 pm


Why is he even in the game? I'd much rather see Gassman at this point.
Because Muller would rather see Tinsley.
Then Muller is just hard headed.
It’s about who’s earning time in practice. My guess is Tinsley > Gassman this week. Tinsley did something to escape Muller’s doghouse.
User avatar
PubIIDreaming
Sophomore
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:07 pm

Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:43 pm

ekeyfanclub wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:41 pm
Evans is having his best game all season. Great sign.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Jefferson's stroke looks much better today too. I think more shots will start dropping for him soon.
bawhale88
Freshman
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:48 pm

Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:50 pm

why does it feel like other teams dont beat us but we beat ourselves?
ISU FAN 1
Senior
Posts: 2416
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:04 pm

Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:51 pm

Yarbs pouting. That’ll work.
ISU FAN 1
Senior
Posts: 2416
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:04 pm

Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:51 pm

bawhale88 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:50 pm
why does it feel like other teams dont beat us but we beat ourselves?
Because that’s what’s actually happening.
User avatar
Bird Friend
Senior
Posts: 2313
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:52 pm

MY 2 TOs last 4 possessions. Key forced a trey.
Image
redbirds2000
Sophomore
Posts: 243
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:02 pm

Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:53 pm

ISU FAN 1 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:51 pm
Yarbs pouting. That’ll work.
Bench him!
Post Reply