If you are having problems getting into your account, email me (isuquinndog@redbirdfan.net) from the email you signed up with and your username.

Keith Fisher: Top 40 Impact Transfer

The place to talk Redbird Men's Basketball
Post Reply
Adunk33
Senior
Posts: 2304
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:08 am

Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:46 am



Considering there are hundreds of transfers every year, being named to this list is pretty impressive.

Also from the MVC- Missouri State's Tyrik Dixon, and Valpo's Nick Robinson.
User avatar
isuquinndog
Site Admin
Posts: 1571
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:24 pm
Location: Normal, IL
Contact:

Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:24 am

Just for source info, he writes for a random Big East blog and hosts a podcast (who doesn't).
LET'S WIN THIS GAME!
User avatar
Bird Friend
Senior
Posts: 2505
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:07 pm

isuquinndog wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:24 am
Just for source info, he writes for a random Big East blog and hosts a podcast (who doesn't).
Where can we find your podcast?

;)
Image
User avatar
TIMMY
Senior
Posts: 1156
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:28 pm
Location: 1050 W Addison

Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:18 pm

Bird Friend wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:07 pm
isuquinndog wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:24 am
Just for source info, he writes for a random Big East blog and hosts a podcast (who doesn't).
Where can we find your podcast?
;)
Found it for ya!
https://twitter.com/drquinnpodcast?lang=en
SgtHulka
Senior
Posts: 1505
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:41 pm

Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:11 pm

Thanks Muller
Redbird Alum 2004
Senior
Posts: 882
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:45 pm

Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:23 pm

Great honor. Looking forward to his Redbird career.
User avatar
isuquinndog
Site Admin
Posts: 1571
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:24 pm
Location: Normal, IL
Contact:

Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:18 am

Bird Friend wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:07 pm
isuquinndog wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:24 am
Just for source info, he writes for a random Big East blog and hosts a podcast (who doesn't).
Where can we find your podcast?

;)
Don't think that I haven't thought about it.
LET'S WIN THIS GAME!
DannyCooksey
Senior
Posts: 797
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:27 pm

Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:01 am

I thought Fisher was a sophomore? No?

Either way I'm looking forward to seeing him play. Hopefully it doesn't take him too long to knock the rust off from sitting out games last year.
CaliRdBrd
Senior
Posts: 1128
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:24 pm

Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:54 am

Encouraging.
Adunk33
Senior
Posts: 2304
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:08 am

Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:48 pm

DannyCooksey wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:01 am
I thought Fisher was a sophomore? No?

Either way I'm looking forward to seeing him play. Hopefully it doesn't take him too long to knock the rust off from sitting out games last year.
He is but in the same way Brady Davis was a sophomore last year. Has to be considered a junior until the NCAA officially approves it.
User avatar
Bird Friend
Senior
Posts: 2505
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:00 pm

After reviewing the entire list I have to say that I thought Karl Malone would be rated higher.
Image
Post Reply