If you are having problems getting into your account, email me (isuquinndog@redbirdfan.net) from the email you signed up with and your username.

Copeland, Hein out 2019

The place to talk Redbird Men's Basketball
DWRedbird
Sophomore
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:37 pm

Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:34 am

Humdinger wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:13 am
Tasers. That's what is missing. I've been absolutely bewildered but I think it's tasers. When the lights go out for intros, we shine our tasers. BAM.

Wait. Now I'm wondering. Hmmmn. Use on players? Or fans?
Why not both? Maybe sprinkle in a ref or two when a call doesn't go our way
Humdinger
Senior
Posts: 1409
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:04 pm

Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:35 am

DWRedbird wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:34 am
Humdinger wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:13 am
Tasers. That's what is missing. I've been absolutely bewildered but I think it's tasers. When the lights go out for intros, we shine our tasers. BAM.

Wait. Now I'm wondering. Hmmmn. Use on players? Or fans?
Why not both? Maybe sprinkle in a ref or two when a call doesn't go our way

There it is. Right there. Gerry come on down! First Hulka likes your a$$ and he's got a little kinky present for ya!
ISU FAN 1
Senior
Posts: 2326
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:04 pm

Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:10 pm

Humdinger wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:13 am
Tasers. That's what is missing. I've been absolutely bewildered but I think it's tasers. When the lights go out for intros, we shine our tasers. BAM.

Wait. Now I'm wondering. Hmmmn. Use on players? Or fans?
I have a friend whose daughter was in a program that had a coaching change, and this skit was not too much different from reality. Coaches are essentially emporers, and abuse of power can be the result.
Humdinger
Senior
Posts: 1409
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:04 pm

Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:55 pm

ISU FAN 1 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:10 pm

I have a friend whose daughter was in a program that had a coaching change, and this skit was not too much different from reality. Coaches are essentially emporers, and abuse of power can be the result.

More than you know! Alot of sickness to this business and unfortunately it takes down a number of people, including those emperors(and their dependants). No judgement but a number of closet alcoholics surrounding primary NCAA sport...just needing a coping mechanism because of the insane pressure - which WE contribute to! Element of insanity to this thing we all profess to love.

Here's why I respect Dan. I'd trust him with my kid(s).
Adunk33
Senior
Posts: 1751
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:08 am

Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:48 pm

At this point Cope seems to be intending on return. He's in California with Milik on Spring Break and seems pretty excited about going to Italy and the Virgin Island next season.
ISU FAN 1
Senior
Posts: 2326
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:04 pm

Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:43 pm

Adunk33 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:48 pm
At this point Cope seems to be intending on return. He's in California with Milik on Spring Break and seems pretty excited about going to Italy and the Virgin Island next season.
Hope he’s as excited about getting better as he is traveling the world.
Redbird Alum 2004
Junior
Posts: 739
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:45 pm

Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:19 pm

Copeland is such a competitor I could see him needing to get away for a little bit. Teams performance had to with on him this year. Last year coach said cope and chas were the two best competitors we had. Here is hoping a bug year is on the way for him.
Humdinger
Senior
Posts: 1409
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:04 pm

Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:55 pm

Redbird Alum 2004 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:19 pm
Copeland is such a competitor I could see him needing to get away for a little bit. Teams performance had to with on him this year. Last year coach said cope and chas were the two best competitors we had. Here is hoping a bug year is on the way for him.
No doubt. BUGS, baby! (that's Copeland's new nickname here)
SgtHulka
Senior
Posts: 1237
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:41 pm

Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:43 pm

Humdinger wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:55 pm
Redbird Alum 2004 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:19 pm
Copeland is such a competitor I could see him needing to get away for a little bit. Teams performance had to with on him this year. Last year coach said cope and chas were the two best competitors we had. Here is hoping a bug year is on the way for him.
No doubt. BUGS, baby! (that's Copeland's new nickname here)
Are we playing Albuquerque next year?
Humdinger
Senior
Posts: 1409
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:04 pm

Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:10 am

SgtHulka wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:43 pm
Humdinger wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:55 pm
Redbird Alum 2004 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:19 pm
Copeland is such a competitor I could see him needing to get away for a little bit. Teams performance had to with on him this year. Last year coach said cope and chas were the two best competitors we had. Here is hoping a bug year is on the way for him.
No doubt. BUGS, baby! (that's Copeland's new nickname here)
Are we playing Albuquerque next year?
Haha NICE!!
Redbird Alum 2004
Junior
Posts: 739
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:45 pm

Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:25 am

SgtHulka wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:43 pm
Humdinger wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:55 pm
Redbird Alum 2004 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:19 pm
Copeland is such a competitor I could see him needing to get away for a little bit. Teams performance had to with on him this year. Last year coach said cope and chas were the two best competitors we had. Here is hoping a bug year is on the way for him.
No doubt. BUGS, baby! (that's Copeland's new nickname here)
Are we playing Albuquerque next year?
Lol love it
Post Reply