If you are having problems getting into your account, email me (isuquinndog@redbirdfan.net) from the email you signed up with and your username.

Championship Week Talk

The place to talk Redbird Men's Basketball
ChiRedbirdfan
Senior

Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:58 pm

ricohill wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:23 pm
ChiRedbirdfan wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:19 pm
Humdinger wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:11 am
So...Wisconsin, Indiana, Nebraska or Ohio State? I'd like to see Miles get there.
Miles about to get a big win. No pun intended
Any idea how close they are to getting an at-large bid? Not a great record, but it seems like every Power 5 bubble team has been losing.
Kirby gotta win the Big tourney to dance. How did they beat Maryland a mystery. Little Dixon illinois Robey played an all around solid game and looks to be a legit nba first rounder. Wow were there a lot of miserable, surly and agitated Illini fans leaving the UC. Herky bitch slapped the chief big time. Ex Loyola (and Bradley by default) the state of Illinois college hoops is a truly cluster F.

Tried to pick some college basketball industry minds about ISU hoops while slobbering down many drinks all day. Generally some historical respect for ISU but also a lot of rolled eyeballs. We gotta right the ship sooner than later.

edit...btw also heard that Muller had an in-home visit (i believe today) with a recruit that some other MVC coaches are envious of and would love to have on their team. I did not get his name but heard he was a PG. Yes I had plenty of vodka but that statement is no Redbird kool-aid bs.
Humdinger
Senior

Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:13 am

ChiRedbirdfan wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:58 pm
Yes I had plenty of vodka but that statement is no Redbird kool-aid bs.
You're just speaking in cursive, that's all!