If you are having problems getting into your account, email me (isuquinndog@redbirdfan.net) from the email you signed up with and your username.

Alum opens Chick-fil-A near Ferguson

The place to talk Illinois State overall
Seven
Freshman

Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:59 am

Here’s someone who didn’t grow up with much, attended ISU from ‘95 to ‘99, and went on to cheerlead for the Rams, work 17 years for Edward Jones, get cast on 2 seasons of Survivor, and now wins a selection process of 60k people to open a Chick-fil-A near Ferguson and help the community.

Tasha is an inspiring person and Redbird. Saw her at Arch Madness 5-10 years ago.

edit: if link doesn’t work, google tasha fox opens chick-fil-a
isuquinndog
Site Admin

Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:50 am

I had no idea we had a Survivor contestant! She has an amazing story. Thanks for sharing.
LET'S WIN THIS GAME!
Sanantoniobird
Freshman

Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:48 am

Tash and I were on the same teams at ISU, and is a good friend of mine. I’m pretty sure I mentioned when she was on Survivor at least one of the 2 seasons.
Anyhow, she was a strong cheerleader and dancer and is a better person. She deserves every good thing coming to her.
Seven
Freshman

Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:34 pm

Sanantoniobird wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:48 am
Tash and I were on the same teams at ISU, and is a good friend of mine. I’m pretty sure I mentioned when she was on Survivor at least one of the 2 seasons.
Anyhow, she was a strong cheerleader and dancer and is a better person. She deserves every good thing coming to her.
Tasha at ISU was someone who'd never sneer down on others and would welcome anyone as a friend. Amazing person and it nearly made me tear up seeing how much success she went on to have. So happy for her. She loves the Redbirds and you might still run into her at Arch Madness!

She was a ball of fun on Survivor and went far both seasons.
SgtHulka
Senior

Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:12 pm

Congrats! She seems to be making her mark!