Road Seating

The place to talk MVC Champion Redbird Men's Basketball
RicoBryson
Freshman

Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:05 pm

My family and I are headed to Oxford Mississippi to watch ISU play Ole Miss on December 16. I’d like to sit behind ISU‘s bench. And I remember reading on here one time that coach yak set that up for somebody. What would you recommend now that I would do? I called the ole miss ticket office and I’ve already purchased the tickets, and I asked the sales representative if they can put us behind Illinois states bench and she said I’ll make a note of it. But I’m just not so sure that’s gonna work. Any thoughts?
"You can look at the menu, but you just can't eat. You can feel the cushions, but you can't have a seat."

HoJo

RicoBryson
Freshman

Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:40 am

Crickets
"You can look at the menu, but you just can't eat. You can feel the cushions, but you can't have a seat."

HoJo

Redbirdfan21
Freshman

Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:02 pm

I think the only way to get those seats RIGHT behind the bench is to go through ISU ticket office. Call them. Tell them you bought through Ole Miss and requested seats behind the ISU bench. They MAY be able to help. Usually those seats are for the big donors that's travel in the team flight etc...

RicoBryson
Freshman

Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:35 pm

Gotcha, ok will do. Thanks!

HoJo

Baltimore Bird
Freshman

Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:36 pm

Yes. Coach yak set me up in Philly the year before last at St. Joe's. I was directly behind the bench. I would reach out to the coaching staff first and then the Redbird ticket office.
Redbirds and Cardinals, A Combination that Makes Sense! GO BIRDS!

Metamoron
Freshman

Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:10 pm

Talk with your best contact at Weisbecker fund.

Baltimore Bird
Freshman

Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:03 am

I am hoping to do something similar in ft. Meyers for the season opener. Let us know what you learn. Thank you.
Redbirds and Cardinals, A Combination that Makes Sense! GO BIRDS!

Metamoron
Freshman

Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:23 am

Already asked about FGCU game. Was told that with 3 local players and staff, not gonna be much available with team behind bench.

RicoBryson
Freshman

Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:36 am

Baltimore Bird wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:03 am
I am hoping to do something similar in ft. Meyers for the season opener. Let us know what you learn. Thank you.
I haven't heard back from anyone yet. They (OLE MISS) are going to "make a note of it" and we will see. Not very hopeful on that. The ISU ticket office said the folks that sit behind the bench for road games are from the players allotment of tickets. But Im assuming donors as well.

HoJo

• Information