If you are having problems getting into your account, email me (isuquinndog@redbirdfan.net) from the email you signed up with and your username.

Vote Elijah

The place to talk Redbird Men's Basketball
Post Reply
Adunk33
Senior
Posts: 1297
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:08 am

Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:57 am

Elijah is up for FIBAU20 Europe MVP. Vote.


http://www.fiba.basketball/europe/u20/2 ... p-vote-now


Just starting a new thread so this stands out. I'll post tournament updates in the other thread.

Jsnhbe1Birds
Junior
Posts: 715
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:59 pm

Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:32 pm

Adunk33 wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:57 am
Elijah is up for FIBAU20 Europe MVP. Vote.


http://www.fiba.basketball/europe/u20/2 ... p-vote-now


Just starting a new thread so this stands out. I'll post tournament updates in the other thread.
22 ppg is impressive

Redbird222
Sophomore
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:33 pm

Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:22 pm

Adunk33 wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:57 am
Elijah is up for FIBAU20 Europe MVP. Vote.


http://www.fiba.basketball/europe/u20/2 ... p-vote-now


Just starting a new thread so this stands out. I'll post tournament updates in the other thread.
Vote submitted .. he is currently 3rd of 18 players nominated.

Adunk33
Senior
Posts: 1297
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:08 am

Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:25 pm

Make sure to vote. No sign in or log in of any sort. Just go to the link and click his name. He currently has 24% of the vote and then two guys from the Israel team have 56% (27&29).

RedbirdSoxFan
Sophomore
Posts: 408
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:31 pm

Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:11 pm

Adunk33 wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:25 pm
Make sure to vote. No sign in or log in of any sort. Just go to the link and click his name. He currently has 24% of the vote and then two guys from the Israel team have 56% (27&29).
Voted! Elijah tied for 2nd with 26%
Leader has 28%

Adunk33
Senior
Posts: 1297
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:08 am

Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:55 pm

He's now at 28% and tied for 1st

Also a little tip: Most computers have at least two web browsers built in (MACs: Google Chrome, and Safari, Windows: Edge, Chrome, and a lot of the time firefox or explorer) You can vote an extra time on EACH browser you have.

So if you have a Windows and voted on Chrome, open your Edge or explorer and vote again. If you have a Mac and voted on Safari, go vote on chrome!

Then you can also vote on your phone.

Automatic Slim
Freshman
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:59 pm

Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:39 pm

Now tops at 31%.

RedbirdSoxFan
Sophomore
Posts: 408
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:31 pm

Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:09 pm

Adunk33 wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:55 pm
He's now at 28% and tied for 1st

Also a little tip: Most computers have at least two web browsers built in (MACs: Google Chrome, and Safari, Windows: Edge, Chrome, and a lot of the time firefox or explorer) You can vote an extra time on EACH browser you have.

So if you have a Windows and voted on Chrome, open your Edge or explorer and vote again. If you have a Mac and voted on Safari, go vote on chrome!

Then you can also vote on your phone.
Thanks for the tip, got to vote again.

Redbird222
Sophomore
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:33 pm

Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:19 pm

And get your spouse to vote too

Redbrd1
Freshman
Posts: 165
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:54 pm

Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:18 pm

Redbird222 wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:19 pm
And get your spouse to vote too
Did you guys read the bottom....

For fun only. Real MVP decided by coaches and media. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Adunk33
Senior
Posts: 1297
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:08 am

Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:02 am

Redbrd1 wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:18 pm
Redbird222 wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:19 pm
And get your spouse to vote too
Did you guys read the bottom....

For fun only. Real MVP decided by coaches and media. Sorry to burst your bubble.
I didn't see that. What a bummer. If you remember, this is the exact same system used to vote for DAP to be MVP. I have a feeling they take this poll into consideration.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Rollbirds and 4 guests