If you are having problems getting into your account, email me (isuquinndog@redbirdfan.net) from the email you signed up with and your username.

Boyd commits!

The place to talk Redbird Men's Basketball
cpacmel
Junior
Posts: 714
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:29 pm

Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:12 pm




Transfer from EKU. Sits one year. 3 left!

Adunk33
Senior
Posts: 1512
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:08 am

Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:25 pm

If you haven't heard... I've been talking this kid up since we showed interest! Great get by the staff. Boyd will be a player that we'll have at least 2 years of playing here! The team will be his in the 20-21 season if he stays!

SgtHulka
Senior
Posts: 851
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:41 pm

Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:29 pm

Not afraid to shoot it.

Some season highs (different games)

31 points
12 assists
8 boards
3 steals
Only ISU Chess Club can take ISU Basketball where it needs to go
Image


Santa Cason
Sophomore
Posts: 252
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:21 pm

Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:33 pm

Heard this earlier today. ISU is still very much involved in Ndyiaye as well, so those who were wondering how many scholarships we had to give...

DaveBird10
Freshman
Posts: 146
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:05 am

Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:50 pm

Heck of a get congrats to Dan and staff. Copeland, Jefferson and Boyd with hopefully an improved Clarance means one heck of a backcourt. Hope N'Daiye (sp) notices and commits bc then that class looks really good on paper with those 2 and Idowu on it.

Congrats dedric you made a great choice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk


ISU FAN 1
Senior
Posts: 1473
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:04 pm

Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:01 pm

Adunk33 wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:25 pm
If you haven't heard... I've been talking this kid up since we showed interest! Great get by the staff. Boyd will be a player that we'll have at least 2 years of playing here! The team will be his in the 20-21 season if he stays!
Good enough for me. Sounds like great news.

Redbird Alum 2004
Junior
Posts: 558
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:45 pm

Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:03 pm

He kinda reminds me of Daishon Knight. I think a year of improving his strength will only help. Good get.

DannyCooksey
Junior
Posts: 587
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:27 pm

Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:08 pm

Congrats to all. He should be a solid 200 lbs by the time he's eligible. Nice looking player.

WoodlandWarrior
Sophomore
Posts: 220
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:55 pm

Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:25 pm

Just to be clear, will Boyd be on scholarship during his sit out year?

Atrey22
Freshman
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:54 pm

Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:52 pm

Welcome Dedric! Looking forward to seeing you at Redbird Arena. I believe you are going to be part of a very talented & special group of Redbirds!
Redbirds rising

User avatar
Bird Friend
Senior
Posts: 1677
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:55 pm

WoodlandWarrior wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:25 pm
Just to be clear, will Boyd be on scholarship during his sit out year?
Probably. ;)
Image

User avatar
Bird Friend
Senior
Posts: 1677
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:56 pm

Welcome Dedric!
Image

Adunk33
Senior
Posts: 1512
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:08 am

Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:07 pm

Santa Cason wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:33 pm
Heard this earlier today. ISU is still very much involved in Ndyiaye as well, so those who were wondering how many scholarships we had to give...
We are in his top 3.... He's visited us last week, UNLV today, and Wichita State at the end of the week. Decision by Sunday. His prep coach REALLY likes Gregg.

CB2K
Freshman
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:54 pm

Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:56 pm

Welcome to Redbird basketball Dedric! Excellent decision!

Look forward to seeing you play.

ISU FAN 1
Senior
Posts: 1473
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:04 pm

Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:59 pm

WoodlandWarrior wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:25 pm
Just to be clear, will Boyd be on scholarship during his sit out year?
Don’t know. Don’t care. That’s a Dan and player issue. Why some fans obsess about it is unclear.

SgtHulka
Senior
Posts: 851
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:41 pm

Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:06 pm

Welcome Dedric the Entertainer
Only ISU Chess Club can take ISU Basketball where it needs to go
Image

User avatar
TIMMY
Junior
Posts: 646
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:28 pm
Location: 1050 W Addison

Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:10 pm

ISU FAN 1 wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:59 pm
WoodlandWarrior wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:25 pm
Just to be clear, will Boyd be on scholarship during his sit out year?
Don’t know. Don’t care. That’s a Dan and player issue. Why some fans obsess about it is unclear.
Holy shit we agree.
Image


User avatar
SoCalRedbird
Sophomore
Posts: 233
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:22 pm

Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:12 pm

Welcome to Normal! Nice pickup!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


Post Reply
  • Information