24 Hrs Later

The place to talk Redbird Men's Basketball
SgtHulka
Junior

Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:52 pm

CaliRdBrd wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:52 pm
In addition, I heard the streets of BloNo will flow with honey.

Better?
What?!?!? No milk? Hater
RIP Frank Y, Mother Hulka, Berg, Ray F, Jim and Janet T

Bird Friend
Senior

Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:19 pm

Sure is sad that Milik doesn't know anything about basketball.

isuquinndog
Site Admin

Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:16 am

JHBird wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:43 pm
isuquinndog wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:50 am
I'd just like to say, since V Boy is putting out fake stats that our audience is bigger than 250. In the last month, we have averaged around 800 unique users a day and have had 7,119 unique people visit at least one time over that month. I didn't get analytics working on the new site until the last two months.

Those 800 users visited an average of 284k pages over that month.

Just sayin'.
I wonder how many of those 800 users actual post? Seems like a lot of people just like to read and stay silent.
Hard to say exactly how many but yes I agree there are a lot of lurkers looking for news and rumors.
LET'S WIN THIS GAME!

bb fan
Sophomore

Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:55 am

Back to the topic and thinking about Arch Madness. I was very pleased with our fan turnout. Great job, Redbird fans.

More than ever, I think the 3 seed gets screwed in this format. I would have much rather seen us get the 4 or even the 5 season, particularly this year. I think we would have matched up much better vs. Bradley instead of INSU, And we would have played much earlier and been more rested to play LUC. Instead of having to play them after a very, very late game on Friday and an OT game on Saturday. I still think the teams should be allowed to pick their seed in the tourney based on the regular season standings. I would wager a steak dinner that the 3rd place team would pick the 4 seed just about every year.

It's great that we get to the championship game every year. When we lose early, I get mad and come home, so it's nice to get a long weekend. But we gotta win this thing. 2 decades is too long. I am tired of watching the other team cut down the nets.

• Information