If you are having problems getting into your account, email me (isuquinndog@redbirdfan.net) from the email you signed up with and your username.

11/13 Chicago State game thread

The place to talk Redbird Men's Basketball
Post Reply
User avatar
Bird Friend
Senior
Posts: 1651
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:29 pm

Hate to say it, but Tinsley has not been a good add this half. Hit a quick 3, but then ugg.
Image

RedbirdMan
Freshman
Posts: 159
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:11 pm

Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:32 pm

This is pathetic.

Tpguy
Sophomore
Posts: 455
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:02 pm

Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:36 pm

8 minutes left, did someone shut off the game clock?

ISU state your passion

User avatar
Bird Friend
Senior
Posts: 1651
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:38 pm

Tpguy wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:36 pm
8 minutes left, did someone shut off the game clock?

ISU state your passion
Can we call it a game if someone did?
Image

RedbirdMan
Freshman
Posts: 159
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:11 pm

Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:38 pm

I know there are a lot of other problems with this team right now but I feel like they are really missing Bruninga.

BTbird
Freshman
Posts: 190
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:49 pm

Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:38 pm

Humdinger wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:59 pm
SgtHulka wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:53 am
Birds - 91
Horny middle aged women - 69

I'm not seeing them in uniform, brother.
Wouldn't help. We probably can't guard them either.

ThisIsTheLineup
Sophomore
Posts: 403
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:04 pm

Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:38 pm

Thank God we don’t play again until Monday. Dan better run them ragged.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicagobirdfan
Sophomore
Posts: 211
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:39 pm

Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:40 pm

Bird Friend wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:29 pm
Hate to say it, but Tinsley has not been a good add this half. Hit a quick 3, but then ugg.
Tinsley is very confusing. Has an effort problem and shoots a lot of really bad shots, but then puts in stretches of awesome minutes rebounding, blocking shots and hitting 3s.

RedbirdMan
Freshman
Posts: 159
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:11 pm

Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:45 pm

Keyshawn keeps getting worse.

User avatar
Bird Friend
Senior
Posts: 1651
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:45 pm

Chicagobirdfan wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:40 pm
Bird Friend wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:29 pm
Hate to say it, but Tinsley has not been a good add this half. Hit a quick 3, but then ugg.
Tinsley is very confusing. Has an effort problem and shoots a lot of really bad shots, but then puts in stretches of awesome minutes rebounding, blocking shots and hitting 3s.
And he gets back doored. And why is Josh shooting 3s out of rhythm?
Image

User avatar
Bird Friend
Senior
Posts: 1651
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:47 pm

Bird Friend wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:45 pm
Chicagobirdfan wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:40 pm
Bird Friend wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:29 pm
Hate to say it, but Tinsley has not been a good add this half. Hit a quick 3, but then ugg.
Tinsley is very confusing. Has an effort problem and shoots a lot of really bad shots, but then puts in stretches of awesome minutes rebounding, blocking shots and hitting 3s.
And he gets back doored. And why is Josh shooting 3s out of rhythm?
And Copeland?
Image

Redbird Alum 2004
Junior
Posts: 558
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:45 pm

Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:48 pm

:o :shock: :? :(

CaliRdBrd
Senior
Posts: 767
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:24 pm

Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:48 pm

RedbirdMan wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:38 pm
I know there are a lot of other problems with this team right now but I feel like they are really missing Bruninga.
God help is if waiting for Bruninga to come around is the solution.

ISU FAN 1
Senior
Posts: 1455
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:04 pm

Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:49 pm

Cayman is going to be ugly.

Rollbirds
Freshman
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:30 pm

Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:50 pm

Anyone who wasnt worried about this team before worried yet?

User avatar
Bird Friend
Senior
Posts: 1651
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:51 pm

ISU FAN 1 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:49 pm
Cayman is going to be ugly.
Cayman will be beautiful. Games may be ugly.
Image

User avatar
saxman210
Sophomore
Posts: 344
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:08 pm
Location: Lombard, IL
Contact:

Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:51 pm

I hate to say this, but I feel like we miss King David. He at least could rebound.
BRMM 2003-2006

twitter.com/saxman210

CaliRdBrd
Senior
Posts: 767
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:24 pm

Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:51 pm

Potentially the worst loss in the history of ISU sports?

Chicagobirdfan
Sophomore
Posts: 211
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:39 pm

Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:52 pm

CaliRdBrd wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:51 pm
Potentially the worst loss in the history of ISU sports?
This or last year to Charleston southern.

Phantom
Sophomore
Posts: 277
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:17 am

Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:53 pm

I...I just can’t right now. This is fu**ing vomitous.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: vbird and 8 guests