If you are having problems getting into your account, email me (isuquinndog@redbirdfan.net) from the email you signed up with and your username.

Here we go again...

The place to talk Redbird Men's Basketball
Morans14
Freshman
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:35 pm

Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:14 pm

Adunk33 wrote:
Santa Cason wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:41 pm
Gassman, Boogie, Jaycee Hillsman, Chas, Milik, and Dedric Boyd.

I fear Chas is going to be manbuning it hard this year. Bad look for the program. :lol:
Image

He can join the Redbird Man Bun hall of fame



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DoubleDeuce
Sophomore
Posts: 279
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:46 am

Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:16 pm

cpacmel wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:07 pm
Alright, no more news is good news from now until October 30th.

Redbird Alum 2004
Junior
Posts: 534
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:45 pm

Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:33 pm

DoubleDeuce wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:16 pm
cpacmel wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:07 pm
Alright, no more news is good news from now until October 30th.
:clap:

WoodlandWarrior
Freshman
Posts: 198
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:55 pm

Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:48 pm

October 30th is the next court appearance?

ThisIsTheLineup
Sophomore
Posts: 371
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:04 pm

Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:27 pm

WoodlandWarrior wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:48 pm
October 30th is the next court appearance?
October 16 I believe.

DoubleDeuce
Sophomore
Posts: 279
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:46 am

Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:48 am

The mopes on the bradley board suggest the NCAA should investigate because Milik is using payed lawyers (I guess insinuating his family can't afford a lawyer). They are getting desperate here in Peoria...I guess they realize they'll never be able to beat us on the basketball court so they are grasping at straws to hurt the best program in the conference and state.

bb fan
Junior
Posts: 586
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:44 am

Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:50 am

I will never understand why anybody pays any attention to Tornado.

Adunk33
Senior
Posts: 1434
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:08 am

Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:59 am

DoubleDeuce wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:48 am
The mopes on the bradley board suggest the NCAA should investigate because Milik is using payed lawyers (I guess insinuating his family can't afford a lawyer). They are getting desperate here in Peoria...I guess they realize they'll never be able to beat us on the basketball court so they are grasping at straws to hurt the best program in the conference and state.
I've watched a bunch of crime/court TV shows. Isn't it apart of these pesky things called Miranda Rights that states, "You have the right to an attorney, if you cannot afford one, one will be provided for you."

Seems silly. Hopefully whatever the true story is comes out. I'm not holding my breath though.


DoubleDeuce
Sophomore
Posts: 279
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:46 am

Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:30 am

bb fan wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:50 am
I will never understand why anybody pays any attention to Tornado.
Hopefully I can attend your pregame event in Peoria this year...hopefully a big ISU following at that game.

ThisIsTheLineup
Sophomore
Posts: 371
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:04 pm

Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:48 am

bb fan wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:50 am
I will never understand why anybody pays any attention to Tornado.
To be honest, the Bradley fans I know do not pay any attention to him.

SgtHulka
Junior
Posts: 701
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:41 pm

Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:02 am

ThisIsTheLineup wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:48 am
bb fan wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:50 am
I will never understand why anybody pays any attention to Tornado.
To be honest, the Bradley fans I know do not pay any attention to him.
we are his lodestar
RIP Frank Y, Mother Hulka, Berg, Ray F, Jim and Janet T
Image

Retire 12
Sophomore
Posts: 225
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:54 pm

Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:25 am

Hate to say I told you so but... let the facts come out folks.

And tornado can screw off... he's a desperate whiny brat whose personal life is so bad he has to spend his on a message board. Let that sink in.

MY deserves to be at this first practice.

ChiRedbirdfan
Senior
Posts: 1102
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:48 pm

Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:27 am

SgtHulka wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:02 am
ThisIsTheLineup wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:48 am
bb fan wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:50 am
I will never understand why anybody pays any attention to Tornado.
To be honest, the Bradley fans I know do not pay any attention to him.
we are his lodestar
Hulka is the anonymous NY Times op-ed author! Wow

Buffett
Freshman
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:34 am

Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:25 am

Little know fact but Da Coach and Tornado are actually the McPoyles brothers on Always Sunny in Philly show

Humdinger
Senior
Posts: 1178
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:04 pm

Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:27 am

Retire 12 wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:25 am
Hate to say I told you so but... let the facts come out folks.

MY deserves to be at this first practice.


#1. He DID get arrested. (Although NPD, right Birdswin?)

#2. I take Dan at his word! Let's go MY&'Birds!

#3. Who. Cares. What. Goes. On. At. Bradley. Forum.

DannyCooksey
Junior
Posts: 524
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:27 pm

Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:36 am

bb fan wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:50 am
I will never understand why anybody pays any attention to Tornado.
Even David Koresh had followers. :D

Adunk33
Senior
Posts: 1434
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:08 am

Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:48 am



Funny exchange between Milik and Keyshawn following today's practice. It starts with Milik saying it was tough and that he's tired. And goes here...

User avatar
SoCalRedbird
Sophomore
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:22 pm

Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:05 pm

DoubleDeuce wrote:The mopes on the bradley board suggest the NCAA should investigate because Milik is using payed lawyers (I guess insinuating his family can't afford a lawyer). They are getting desperate here in Peoria...I guess they realize they'll never be able to beat us on the basketball court so they are grasping at straws to hurt the best program in the conference and state.
The Bradley and Loyola fans are on attack mode on Twitter.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


Jsnhbe1Birds
Senior
Posts: 952
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:59 pm

Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:08 pm

SoCalRedbird wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:05 pm
DoubleDeuce wrote:The mopes on the bradley board suggest the NCAA should investigate because Milik is using payed lawyers (I guess insinuating his family can't afford a lawyer). They are getting desperate here in Peoria...I guess they realize they'll never be able to beat us on the basketball court so they are grasping at straws to hurt the best program in the conference and state.
The Bradley and Loyola fans are on attack mode on Twitter.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Twitter link please

Adunk33
Senior
Posts: 1434
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:08 am

Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:23 pm

SoCalRedbird wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:05 pm
DoubleDeuce wrote:The mopes on the bradley board suggest the NCAA should investigate because Milik is using payed lawyers (I guess insinuating his family can't afford a lawyer). They are getting desperate here in Peoria...I guess they realize they'll never be able to beat us on the basketball court so they are grasping at straws to hurt the best program in the conference and state.
The Bradley and Loyola fans are on attack mode on Twitter.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I don't care about the attacks. I just choose not to read them. However, Muller needs to understand how this looks on the program, who's reputation is in the toilet. Muller has said he understands how this might look to the people who do not know the facts, but he can't share them at this time. He also says that is not all on him- its the legalities of the matter. If the real story can come out, it needs to. Usually, I am very pro-coach or pro-player that the details can and should remain in-house. However, in this case, with Milik as a repeat alleged offender, and the history of some troubled issues in the program, the story needs to come out.

Perhaps that's just me sounding entitled as a fan but collectively, we have put a lot of time and money into this program. To have its reputation drug through the mud each season is disheartening and tightens my pockets a bit. I don't give 1/100 of what many on this board do. But I do like to think I am apart of the "next generation of potential donors." Money talks, if those bigger donors on here shared opinions similar to the AD, who knows. Maybe we'll get a chance to hold everyone accountable. I feel this is a situation where if there is no story, like suggested by Muller, than they should tell us what happened, where the story originated, and what the involvement is.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: ISU FAN 1, Tpguy and 20 guests